bears beets battlestar galactica

Brandon

String
Nebulae
Hiya I'm Brandon (but apparently that name is already taken, so Brandonn* will have to work).

I don't really do much RP anymore due to sort of growing up and preparing for life after high school, but I still like to keep my eyes on communities and the HL2RP community in general. That being said I highly doubt you'll see me in game, but I'll be around on the forums. I RPed for about 4-5 years and made great friendships (and salty enemies) along the way, but had fun while it lasted nonetheless.

Any who, I'll be around. Thanks for welcoming me into your community!

ps:

i like the purple

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Welcome bud, glad to see people are here just for the company too.

If you plan on getting back into RP anytime, I recommend that you give WW3 a shot.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I don't understand the need to shit-talk the gamemode, especially to someone new. It's good fun for a lot of people, and you probably haven't actually seen the actual amount of RP happening since all the appeal for some reason comes from s2k.

Reactions: List

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
I don't understand the need to shit-talk the gamemode, especially to someone new. It's good fun for a lot of people, and you probably haven't actually seen the actual amount of RP happening since all the appeal for some reason comes from s2k.
I did, I started to make a Communist Revolution among the Coalition ranks, and it was great until people only care about s2k

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I did, I started to make a Communist Revolution among the Coalition ranks, and it was great until people only care about s2k
If you want RP on the Coals, look for Xiu Ciao (Charley), Lee Song (Leadcolt) and whoever PICT is. That's where Coal RP is found.

Or just try globs, people complain about them sometimes, but some people there are really good at what they do aswell.

Anyways, back to being a introduction thread, yeah?

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
If you want RP on the Coals, look for Xiu Ciao (Charley), Lee Song (Leadcolt) and whoever PICT is. That's where Coal RP is found.

Or just try globs, people complain about them sometimes, but some people there are really good at what they do aswell.

Anyways, back to being a introduction thread, yeah?
I played a game of risk today with a private :(

Pict plays as Lt. Piotr Majewski iirc.

Also welcome my friend, hope you have a great time playing :)

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oi. WW3 guys, stop stealing our players.

WW3 is a dying server anyway, HL2 is so much better

Join our HL2 server. It's where the roleplay is really at (filled with the edgiest of rebels and the edgiest of CPs)

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Oi. WW3 guys, stop stealing our players.

WW3 is a dying server anyway, HL2 is so much better

Join our HL2 server. It's where the roleplay is really at (filled with the edgiest of rebels and the edgiest of CPs)
The best roleplay experience, come down to Nebulous.cloud's HL2RP!