Serious Beast from the East

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
went out for a walk last night for like 30 mins in the snow. was pretty relaxing

Husky

Nebulae
This is a Russian plot to turn the UK into renovating space for the next Gulags.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Was this as bad as -22 degrees celcius plus golf ball sized snow with brutal winds, like it was about a week ago where I live?

Husky

Nebulae
Was this as bad as -22 degrees celcius plus golf ball sized snow with brutal winds, like it was about a week ago where I live?
Your country has more preparations and services to deal with the winter, we have very little as it's a scarcity to even snow here, let alone anything considerable. Litterely no... However the environment must be considered when weighing them up.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
tfw it's cold as fuck and the radiator in my room is broken DESPITE THE FACT MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN SAYING IT'LL GET FIXED FOR THREE

FUCKING

WEEKS

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
I got off school
5 foot of snow outside in some parts, nearly as tall as me
Me and my neighbours built an 8 foot high snowman

Fun as fuck if you ask me.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
abit of snow and the uk comes to a fucking standstill
every time this happens when there is snow

the americans make us look like a bunch of pussys when it comes to terms on dealing with snow that IS actual severe

what i found hilarious was they closed the schools around my way when there was only an inch of snow because "it would of affected the kids negatively and wouldn't be able to get home"

Husky

Nebulae
Your country has more preparations and services to deal with the winter, we have very little as it's a scarcity to even snow here, let alone anything considerable. Litterely no... However the environment must be considered when weighing them up.
abit of snow and the uk comes to a fucking standstill
every time this happens when there is snow

the americans make us look like a bunch of pussys when it comes to terms on dealing with snow that IS actual severe

what i found hilarious was they closed the schools around my way when there was only an inch of snow because "it would of affected the kids negatively and wouldn't be able to get home"
But yeh some of the things they come up with are a bit... Eugh.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
meanwhile i am asking to turn the fucking heating off because my house is like a sauna
haha try going to your dad's house for the weekend

it doesn't have double glazing and the heaters are fucking expensive to run so we've got a plug in heater (cheaper) running 24/7, I've got 3 layers on and its still cold as fuck

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
haha try going to your dad's house for the weekend

it doesn't have double glazing and the heaters are fucking expensive to run so we've got a plug in heater (cheaper) running 24/7, I've got 3 layers on and its still cold as fuck

sissy m8
i've been roaming around with my shorts and tshirt on

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
My area has almost completely recovered over night.
I've missed seeing the grass. and getting to work on time.