Best Characters from WW3RP [Legends, Pre-reboot, Post-reboot...]

Lolzeta

Neutrino
Nebulae
I'm creating this thread to post the best characters from WW3RP of all times. Post the characters do you think were the best in the server. Please, don't be egocentric and don't post your own characters

Memes from WW3RP allowed, ladies.

D

Deleted member 305

imo, Wade Corinson and Basil Kambhi were the best chars I've ever had in the server.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
o7 to those forsaken

Never forget Captain Luisa Ambrosio (the worst) and First Lieutenant Robert Botsford and Captain Christelle Mercier, the two best characters ever developed :cool:.

While I started off shitty with Ambrosio, I ended strong on a damn well made character in Botsford, and @Oxy[Morons] made his first character that has been a relatively normal character and not some kind of unique/edgy char he usually does. Looking back on the months playing Globalists after @Wulfeh was removed, I've gotta be honest and admit it was just as, if not more fun than my entire time playing WW3RP on Coalition in terms of serious roleplay. I'm just glad I got to enjoy it, but it's a shame SOMEBODY HAD TO BURN OUT and go on a SUICIDAL PATH and RESIGN...​

Last edited:

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
I'm just glad I got to enjoy it, but it's a shame SOMEBODY HAD TO BURN OUT and go on a SUICIDAL PATH and RESIGN...​
I believe heavily in a scorched earth policy in relation to when things that shouldn't happen do, even more so as that thing remains, and shows no sign of leaving
sorry :^)

Reactions: List