Best Fallout game

ActuallyItsRick

Neutrino
Nebulae
We all know the fallout games! But which one do you prefer? Fallout 3? New Vegas? Let me know!

I prefer Fallout 3 and Fallout 4, Fallout 3 has a great story and gameplay and Fallout 4 is a good looking one!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
New Vegas was my least favourite out of the ones I played.

I think it was because I felt it was just Fallout 3 DLC.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

fuck off with that fallout shit

stalker or metro is where it's at

though i liked fallout 3, 4 and 1. nice games, lacking in customization

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
New vegas and Fallout 2

waiting for Obsidion to continue their next fallout with the West coast storyline.

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
i like to abuse jet in fallout 4

did you know jet was made from the fumes of Brahmin shit invented back in New Reno by a 12 year old druggie.

latest

D

Deleted member 243

did you know jet was made from the fumes of Brahmin shit invented back in New Reno by a 12 year old druggie.

latest
i knew about the 12 year old kid

in the game he tries to flirt with you when you're a female

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
I love Fallout 4 and I haven't finished everything there, but I end up using some sort of mod that sort of breaks the fun for me so I leave it for a while. It gets boring from time to time, honestly. But the big winner for me will always be New Vegas. It's the first Fallout game I've ever played and I enjoyed it so much. Second most favourite would be Fallout 3 for the pure aesthetic feel of the Capital Wasteland and the immersive quests, I'd put Fallout 3 infront of New Vegas if I learnt about it earlier, but New Vegas will always be first for me. I loved that game.

Nebulae
My list.

Fallout 3
Fallout 4
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout 2
Fallout 1
Fallout Tactics.

Not saying Fallout Tactics is bad, it's still a great game.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Fallout 2 and New Vegas

Fallout 4 is a pretty meh game by itself and as a fallout game it's comeplete shit with it's story being written by an autistic four year old who also designed the dialogue system, and you'd think if they were gonna base 99% of the game on bloody shooting things they wouldn't make the shooting mechanics be complete arse.

tl:dr fucking brotherhood of steel was better than 4

ActuallyItsRick

Neutrino
Nebulae
Fallout 2 and New Vegas

Fallout 4 is a pretty meh game by itself and as a fallout game it's comeplete shit with it's story being written by an autistic four year old who also designed the dialogue system, and you'd think if they were gonna base 99% of the game on bloody shooting things they wouldn't make the shooting mechanics be complete arse.

tl:dr fucking brotherhood of steel was better than 4
I think I will try BoS once then :P

Essence

Proton
Nebulae
Never heard of it though xD

It's the abomination of Fallout games.

My list is as follows:
  • Fallout 2
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Fallout
  • Fallout Tactics
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout 4
  • Game that shall not be named (I debated about if this game should top 4... but that would be too cruel.)
Writing in 3 was shit but you can't deny that sense of danger when you wander the Capital Wasteland. I know 4 is supposed to symbolise the return of America through settlements and communities and such, but I never felt in danger in the world (Wasn't scared by the deathclaws, they even gave you fucking power armour at the beginning of the damn game without training. Of course, you could asspull this and say that since your male character was in the military, sure. But it would not make sense for a female character who was a law student.) and the writing was generally bad. I think Tactics earned it's place for obvious reasons.

Fallout is Fallout, the one that started it all. Interplay did a good job with slinking you into the story and landing your feet on the radiated dirt. New Vegas, in my opinion, is the blend between the old generation and the new generation. I always felt happy in New Vegas, and I was interested in the many subplots it had to offer you. World design could be worked on more however, as well as the sense of danger but it's as close as Fallout 2 as we can get with the new generation.

Fallout 2 takes the cake for me. In that game, I felt like I was in constant danger and in an actual wasteland. Fallout 2 doesn't hold your hand, since once you leave the village you are free to do whatever your heart desires. Every random encounter had me worried since the enemies and NPC's aren't going to just sit there and take it from you (Also, guns actually felt useful and uncommon instead of a common thing that you use every day). The writing and the characters were fleshed out and detailed, making me feel like it's worth it to read every piece of text there is to offer. Black Isle Studio (Or should I now say, Obsidian Entertainment?) did a great job with Fallout 2.

I'm not going to talk about the game that should not be named.

ActuallyItsRick

Neutrino
Nebulae
It's the abomination of Fallout games.

My list is as follows:
  • Fallout 2
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Fallout
  • Fallout Tactics
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout 4
  • Game that shall not be named (I debated about if this game should top 4... but that would be too cruel.)
Writing in 3 was shit but you can't deny that sense of danger when you wander the Capital Wasteland. I know 4 is supposed to symbolise the return of America through settlements and communities and such, but I never felt in danger in the world (Wasn't scared by the deathclaws, they even gave you fucking power armour at the beginning of the damn game without training. Of course, you could asspull this and say that since your male character was in the military, sure. But it would not make sense for a female character who was a law student.) and the writing was generally bad. I think Tactics earned it's place for obvious reasons.

Fallout is Fallout, the one that started it all. Interplay did a good job with slinking you into the story and landing your feet on the radiated dirt. New Vegas, in my opinion, is the blend between the old generation and the new generation. I always felt happy in New Vegas, and I was interested in the many subplots it had to offer you. World design could be worked on more however, as well as the sense of danger but it's as close as Fallout 2 as we can get with the new generation.

Fallout 2 takes the cake for me. In that game, I felt like I was in constant danger and in an actual wasteland. Fallout 2 doesn't hold your hand, since once you leave the village you are free to do whatever your heart desires. Every random encounter had me worried since the enemies and NPC's aren't going to just sit there and take it from you (Also, guns actually felt useful and uncommon instead of a common thing that you use every day). The writing and the characters were fleshed out and detailed, making me feel like it's worth it to read every piece of text there is to offer. Black Isle Studio (Or should I now say, Obsidian Entertainment?) did a great job with Fallout 2.

I'm not going to talk about the game that should not be named.
Thanks for this long reply, I was bored anyway XD

But seriously, I agree with you. I must say I shat my pants the first time I encountered a deathclaws because of its danger told by people.