BF5 WWI Confirmed

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You can see zeppelin in the pic and in the teaser those are russian WWI clothes :D ANd the big shadow coming might be zeppelin too

Reactions: List
M

Man wearing a helmet

SdJJrSX.jpg

in pu

hlep
Nebulae
No real origins?
it has origins, literally any Google search will have this picture after the link

and look at the soldiers gun bro

back in time confirmed

e: also says in the bottom right "harlem hellfighter DLC costume"

Harlem hellfighters were WWI regiment

wew

Nebulae
it has origins, literally any Google search will have this picture after the link

and look at the soldiers gun bro

back in time confirmed

e: also says in the bottom right "harlem hellfighter DLC costume"

Harlem hellfighters were WWI regiment

wew
There are a few things that bother me.
First of all, why would they call their fifth game "Battlefield 1" I get it World War 1 but still.
Second of all, why is a soldier wearing a cape in the middle of a battlefield, is he some sort of superhero?
Third of all, the animation and look of the character looks... Unrealistic compared to the older BF cover-arts.
Fourth of all, why isn't their absolutley anything in the background? There's usually atleast a tank or a plane.
Fifth of all, again! Look at the model of that character, it looks plain bad compared to the older ones!

I still dont belive this.
Someone could just be fooling us.

in pu

hlep
Nebulae
There are a few things that bother me.
First of all, why would they call their fifth game "Battlefield 1" I get it World War 1 but still.
Second of all, why is a soldier wearing a cape in the middle of a battlefield, is he some sort of superhero?
Third of all, the animation and look of the character looks... Unrealistic compared to the older BF cover-arts.
Fourth of all, why isn't their absolutley anything in the background? There's usually atleast a tank or a plane.
Fifth of all, again! Look at the model of that character, it looks plain bad compared to the older ones!

I still dont belive this.
Someone could just be fooling us.

1: yes it's because it's world war 1 there's no "but still" it's how they did it

2: the capes were waterproof gabardine cloth. their uniforms were not waterproof and made of wool. the easiest and cheapest way to make the soldiers waterproof was to issue capes. making waterproof uniforms would have been far more expensive in time, materials and labour costs. they also helped against settling mustard gas

3/5: no that's pretty spot on with how battlefield does their art

4: there's a Zeppelin in the background friend

man he's even holding a trench club what more do you want

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
He looks more like british to me than russian.
At that time, capes were worn in trenches, though they looked a lot different.

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I CALLED IT ITS WW1

Merged:
holy shit it looked good and crap at the same time wtf