BF5 WWI Confirmed

Nebulae
That's why all the kiddos will think that ww1 was kul and a black guy killed like fucking 31 soldiers per second on no-mans land with a fucking shovel. Also that tank was moving with maximum 5 km/h, its not a fucking race car. The point is, that they kinda piss on the realism and on historical accuracy.
Cod and the other Battlefields are excatly the same but takes place now.
Kiddos think warfare these days are just run and gun.

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
Cod and the other Battlefields are excatly the same but takes place now.
Kiddos think warfare these days are just run and gun.
Tbh, the thing that angers me is that the developers of Verdun which worked since 2006 on the game will be eclipsed by this triple A game, which I doubt that it wont be buggy at least at the start. I think that ww1 is underrated and I consider it worse than ww2.
Good thing I can now customize my rifle and shit on this now.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Tbh, the thing that angers me is that the developers of Verdun which worked since 2006 on the game will be eclipsed by this triple A game, which I doubt that it wont be buggy at least at the start. I think that ww1 is underrated and I consider it worse than ww2.
Good thing I can now customize my rifle and shit on this now.
ahahah verdun is shit, it's not fun at all.......................................................................................
battlefield games are cool to get into, very fun & fast-paced..........

Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
ahahah verdun is shit, it's not fun at all.......................................................................................
battlefield games are cool to get into, very fun & fast-paced..........
I don't know about that. Verdun is one hell of a game for such a small amount of people to develop and work upon

The game feels accurate and immersive as fuck, and instant death from bullets and explosions added to it immensely. Running through a trench under artillery fire while charging at an enemy with your bayonet or hiding in a foxhole whilst picking off enemies with your scoped Lee Enfield is pretty much one of the coolest feelings that you can get in a video game

Don't get me wrong though, Battlefield is also an amazing game, and I love it to death, but Verdun is pretty much a diamond in the rough, and I have a feeling that it's sadly going to die out when the Battlefield 1 arrives

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I don't know about that. Verdun is one hell of a game for such a small amount of people to develop and work upon

The game feels accurate and immersive as fuck, and instant death from bullets and explosions added to it immensely. Running through a trench under artillery fire while charging at an enemy with your bayonet or hiding in a foxhole whilst picking off enemies with your scoped Lee Enfield is pretty much one of the coolest feelings that you can get in a video game

Don't get me wrong though, Battlefield is also an amazing game, and I love it to death, but Verdun is pretty much a diamond in the rough, and I have a feeling that it's sadly going to die out when the Battlefield 1 arrives
verdun is a good game, yes, it's very hard to get into and new people could get lost, eventually getting killed all the time. atleast that's what happened to me. the game is just.... too bland, i can't really explain it though.

Reactions: List