Bill Nye is DEAD!!!

Nebulae
never really understood the love for bill nye actually

he's just a actor and a failed scientist
and now he's been bought by the bigger left media and they're now pushing their in the name of "LE SCIENCE XDDD"

Reactions: List

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The thing I love about science is that no matter what you guys think, the scientifically facts presented are true and reality.

Nebulae
4YKbLSN.jpg

yeah i know, sucks he ain't the wonder man you guys wanted, he's essentially a russian proxy lmao

also sucks that he can't cure autism i guess, but hey, better luck next time buddo

Nebulae
no i'im implying you're full of shit

"his opinion doesn't match mine therefore it's incorrect"

shit man you must be a really tolerant upstanding american conservative i've made one point and you're already flustered and resorting to lorem ipsum ad libs lool

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"his opinion doesn't match mine therefore it's incorrect"

shit man you must be a really tolerant upstanding american conservative i've made one point and you're already flustered and resorting to lorem ipsum ad libs lool
this isn't a "my opinion his opinion" thing.

it's "fact vs fiction" arguement, and you have no facts backing you up except for "xd ur just a hateful conservative"

Nebulae
this isn't a "my opinion his opinion" thing.

it's "fact vs fiction" arguement, and you have no facts backing you up except for "xd ur just a hateful conservative"

well i mean if anything putin wouldn't be supporting trump, his administration and small fry radio hosts like alex jones if he wasn't going to get something out of it

regardless i've not seen you drop any hard facts to disprove my accusations nor the "scientific" bill nye video so i guess you're equally if not more retarded than me

swexs

Nebulae
well i mean if anything putin wouldn't be supporting trump, his administration and small fry radio hosts like alex jones if he wasn't going to get something out of it

regardless i've not seen you drop any hard facts to disprove my accusations nor the "scientific" bill nye video so i guess you're equally if not more retarded than me
why didnt people vote for kanye west