Bill Nye is DEAD!!!

swexs

Nebulae
if he runs unironically and is serious i'd actually consider voting for him just cause it'll make southern autism insignificant for four years
even if he runs ironically i'd still vote for him
i mean come on its kanye west man why wouldnt you vote for him
also he is a very serious man and independent human being
KANYEWEST_JULY11.jpg

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
well i mean if anything putin wouldn't be supporting trump, his administration and small fry radio hosts like alex jones if he wasn't going to get something out of it

regardless i've not seen you drop any hard facts to disprove my accusations nor the "scientific" bill nye video so i guess you're equally if not more retarded than me
sorry but it doesn't work like that

you're making baseless claims and asking me to present facts that disprove your claims

Reactions: List
Nebulae
sorry but it doesn't work like that

you're making baseless claims and asking me to present facts that disprove your claims

https://mediamatters.org/blog/2017/01/12/rt-host-alex-jones-putin-told-me-say-hi-alex/214997

to quote the article since you're incompetent as it is:

"Scrutiny of Trump and his allies’ alleged ties to the Russian government have increased since the U.S. intelligence community released an unclassified document finding with “high confidence” that Putin “ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election,” and that “Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.”

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Also the video where he said that "gender is determined by your chromosomes" is gone
http://**********/pol/1493226812385s.jpg

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
why the fuck can't people have normal arguments without getting pissy or resorting to memes

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The Science guy has fallen into darkness, the title must be passed down. One must slay The Science Guy and bring peace to the land of Logic.

@Pedestrian

Nebulae
I was waiting for a bunch of chocolate ice creams to start chanting "chocolate ice creams matter!" and then stopping someone from saying "all ice creams matter"