Blackquill gave me a Nebulae ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As the title says, I believe this is the first or second Nebulae I have received.
XJDWl3l.png

This was not worth the time spent, Please kill me ;-;

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
when blackquill gives me a lemon i feel a special feeling inside of my heart that says that i am actually unique and needed in this world, suddenly wiping away all my teenager suicidal thoughts before gaining them back ten seconds after

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

when blackquill gives me a lemon i feel a special feeling inside of my heart that says that i am actually unique and needed in this world, suddenly wiping away all my teenager suicidal thoughts before gaining them back ten seconds after
blackquill is like equality for women

it has always been here, but yet women fight over it
[doublepost=1467228634][/doublepost]i didnt mean to say always you sjw's

but for a long time

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
i think bq's gonna kill himself next time someone swoons over his nebulaes or lemons or whatever the fuck the new trend kids these days use to approve heavily

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
why you so mad tony
I am not mad at all, I am just discussing. It's a forum, you know. Women's equality with the other gender is a serious problem in this world, which many people are trying to fix. You aren't in charge to make satire about it.

D

Deleted member 243

I am not mad at all, I am just discussing. It's a forum, you know. Women's equality with the other gender is a serious problem in this world, which many people are trying to fix. You aren't in charge to make satire about it.
i dont see feminists fixing women's rights in saudi arabia postino

i see them crying over videogames, 'rape' (yes, these are true allegations sometimes but not always) and general slander towards men, trying to force down our throats that women are superior than men

in no way i support any of this, people are equal and should be treated equally, but the majority of modern feminists make me sick to my stomach

also, it was a compliment aimed at quill because im a nice person

now postino, wan hav sum fuk?

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
i dont see feminists fixing women's rights in saudi arabia postino

i see them crying over videogames, 'rape' (yes, these are true allegations sometimes but not always) and general slander towards men, trying to force down our throats that women are superior than men

in no way i support any of this, people are equal and should be treated equally, but the majority of modern feminists make me sick to my stomach

also, it was a compliment aimed at quill because im a nice person

now postino, wan hav sum fuk?
im just joking i think that women shouldnt have any rights at all