Information Bomb threats on a very small Finnish airport.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
germany is turning into a shithole considering they got fucked in both ww's so now they have to supplement their population with un-mitigated, un-supervised immigration

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
its not like canada is any better filled with black french :heyzeus:

canada is "multi-cultural"

aka filled with enclaves of immigrants who refuse to assimilate and slowly destroy all other cultures that aren't theres

its a mini-battle ground here of who has more people and power in political positions

that is further influenced by the fact that justin trudea is a over privileged PC police faggot who has no business running our country but got into office because he makes pussies rain and dicks soft (women are a majority voter here for the most part)

Reactions: List
Nebulae
muslims; the ultimate scape goat
You+heartless+goyim+_e7fabd4a50c1419b4f1a21a62b3acd00.jpg

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"Is this the one hanging the kids?"

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Are we gonna witness the fall of europe/western civilization?

I don't understand why people hate Hitler for a small little mistake, like for real they just dropped some Zyklon B accidentally to the showers and some faggot turned them on. And the people at Auschwitz got more salary than people in mac donalds these days. And the jew killing? Yeah me too they danced too well and had to be ended. So now i have debunked every single fact of Hitler being bad, he's a good guy fighting for his country.

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
lol you people are paranoid

It's easy to condemn people who care about their own countries culture, when you are from a country which is built on multiculturalism and don't have a culture of your own.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
It's easy to condemn people who care about their own countries culture, when you are from a country which is built on multiculturalism and don't have a culture of your own.
niggga i'm serbian and i embrace my heritage, don't just assume that i have no culture because i live in the u.s.
what are you even on about, muslims are disgusting and you cant say otherwise because you live in america and have like 1/10 of the muslims there's here, pillaging towns, raping people and murdering
funny because i personally know some muslim folks and i haven't been blown up or even shot

your generalizations are invalid when put up against basic common sense

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
of course its not, you haven't lived in the only country in europe that accepts all the immigrants
you havent lived in a nation literally destroyed by :heyzeus: S
you live in a nation where immigrants get thrown away, you build fences and borders and thats it

Don't mind him.
dee pixel's only defense is rating your posts "Dumb"
been there done that