Information Bomb threats on a very small Finnish airport.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Don't mind him.
dee pixel's only defense is rating your posts "Dumb"
been there done that
well, i would try to get into a coherent discussion with you, but it'd be a waste of my time considering that paranoia can't be mitigated with reasoning.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
You probably mean that your left wing ideology prevents you from thinking with reason.
left wing ideology

left wing

i'm not left wing

not hating them evill sand nigggers doesn't make me left wing
also it's kind of ironic to hear you talk about reason when you're the one making generalizations

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
left wing ideology

left wing

i'm not left wing

not hating them evill sand nigggers doesn't make me left wing

I don't necessarily hate the sandniggers, I just hate the elite that wants to push them into people's countries without even asking if they want them, especially when the country is lacking jobs and has hundreds of thousands of unemployed people (take note that Finland has only 6 million people) living with the taxpayer's money.
Also migrating people that have completely different cultures creates conflict.
And it harms the genepool to have sandniggers reproduce in our countries with godtier european genes.

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
what are you even on about, muslims are disgusting and you cant say otherwise because you live in america and have like 1/10 of the muslims there's here, pillaging towns, raping people and murdering

This.

Islam is not the same as other religions in the regard that it has had no enlightenment, and therefore still preaches archaic values and traditions (i.e stoning of women, honor killings, rape, misogyny, hanging gays). Also, if you really want a breakdown as to how disgusting and radical this religion is, watch this video from based god Ben Shapiro breaking down how more than 50 percent of Muslims worldwide are radicalized:

Reactions: List

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
ah yes so all the muslims are evil and filthy, of course

He isn't saying all are. He's saying that there is a (statistically provable majority [which there is]) of Muslims whom have radical practices. In America alone, about a quarter of all Muslims surveyed said suicide bombings are sometimes or often justified. In addition to the video I cited above (with Ben Shapiro) are these:

http://louderwithcrowder.com/moderate-islamists-admit-radical-islam-is-islam/
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
This.

Islam is not the same as other religions in the regard that it has had no enlightenment, and therefore still preaches archaic values and traditions (i.e stoning of women, honor killings, rape, misogyny, hanging gays). Also, if you really want a breakdown as to how disgusting and radical this religion is, watch this video from based god Ben Shapiro breaking down how more than 50 percent of Muslims worldwide are radicalized:

He isn't saying all are. He's saying that there is a (statistically provable majority [which there is]) of Muslims whom have radical practices. In America alone, about a quarter of all Muslims surveyed said suicide bombings are sometimes or often justified. In addition to the video I cited above (with Ben Shapiro) are these:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

delet this

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae

i thought he was insinuating that all muslims are evil or whatever. sorry.

yeah of course there are a lot of radicalized ones.

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
I'm not deleting anything. I'm not Hillary nor are these emails.

9nohQh4.jpg

D

Deleted member 1435

If you really think that bringing in a mass of people of poverty or uncivilized background, of religion which never reformed like all other religions, shedding archaic ideas like stoning women and actively persecuting people into civilized countries en masse is a good idea, you're just dumb really.
Why aren't we helping them in their own homes, financing things, instead pushing pseudo-equality agenda and "look im not racist!!!!!!" by literally importing muslim people who destroy native culture, people and religions.
NATO could easily along with UN stabilize the region, and with all the money and power of the western world we could force a cultural change to be more friendly to people of other religions or sexual orientation in said muslim regions.
Why aren't we helping these so called poor people in their homes, stabilizing their region?
But left wing will still call me racist paranoid nazi.

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
Yeah notice how I made a joke to indicate I wasn't serious. Smh.

What is going on

If you really think that bringing in a mass of people of poverty or uncivilized background, of religion which never reformed like all other religions, shedding archaic ideas like stoning women and actively persecuting people into civilized countries en masse is a good idea, you're just dumb really.
Why aren't we helping them in their own homes, financing things, instead pushing pseudo-equality agenda and "look im not racist!!!!!!" by literally importing black people who destroy native culture, people and religions.
Why aren't we helping these so called poor people in their homes, stabilizing their region?

this

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
Why aren't we helping them in their own homes, financing things, instead pushing pseudo-equality agenda and "look im not racist!!!!!!" by literally importing black people who destroy native culture, people and religions.

I like to dumb things down and use this analogy.

I'll ask them what their favorite candy is. Now let's say for the sake of argument that their favorite candy is Skittles. I'll ask them, "if I handed you a bowl of a skittles and said three are poison, would you reach into the bowl?" Most of the time they will just shut down. If they still argue, I ask them "do you lock your door at night?" If they say yes, I ask them why. Usually they tell me it's for their safety.

What is going on

I don't know tbh.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If we all become warriors of Allah then who will we fight? Some of you can come and join myself and Allah but the rest of you diseased fools will need to serve as our targets. Mashallah.

D

Deleted member 1435

I like to dumb things down and use this analogy.

I'll ask them what their favorite candy is. Now let's say for the sake of argument that their favorite candy is Skittles. I'll ask them, "if I handed you a bowl of a skittles and said three are poison, would you reach into the bowl?" Most of the time they will just shut down. If they still argue, I ask them "do you lock your door at night?" If they say yes, I ask them why. Usually they tell me it's for their safety.

I don't know tbh.

This needs no analogy.

No matter the reason, what should be done is only people who actively want to assimilate to the native culture and population (and not assimilate the native population to their own, which is basically a invasion) if they want to permamently move here, through tests or some other means, should be allowed to immigrate. Those who just agree to respect local laws and culture a temporary stay, say for the remaining of the war. And those who don't, well, tough luck. You wouldn't take into your home a gangster just because he just was shot in a firefight, right?

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
This needs no analogy.

No matter the reason, what should be done is only people who actively want to assimilate to the native culture and population (and not assimilate the native population to their own, which is basically a invasion) if they want to permamently move here, through tests or some other means, should be allowed to immigrate. Those who just agree to respect local laws and culture a temporary stay, say for the remaining of the war. And those who don't, well, tough luck. You wouldn't take into your home a gangster just because he just was shot in a firefight, right?

You racist piece of shit!

14448774_606661376187198_39781005518029598_n.jpg