Borderlands 3 Teaser Trailer

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
YOOOO WHATTTT YESSS FUCK YES

Rhys and Fiona better be in this game one way or snother
The fact that there won't be another tales from the borderlands game is extremely disappointing, but I'd assume the events that took place in those games are going to make an impact on this game

Now that helios got destroyed and jack is basically dead I wonder who will be the main antagonist

Reactions: List

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
Assuming they do it again, place your bets on where the BL2 hunters are gonna be
I bet you'll have to find Salvador's remote-ass village in order to recruit him to your cause
If I remember correctly from the UE4 tech demo, they said that there will be different planets you could travel to and whatnot. Considering it's basically taken them 5 years to develop this game, I think we can expect some serious technical improvements

What I'm hoping for is extremely large maps (essentially open-world RPG type stuff) on a plethora of different explorable planets and moons, but I might be a little too optimistic here

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
LFdAlh9.jpg

CuHtNgEVMAEUyyp.jpg

[doublepost=1553798401][/doublepost]
VcZ05xJ.jpg

Reactions: List

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
D2xKFVeXgAEzuly.png

this.

i never knew i wanted something so much before.

but i do now.
i swear this has to be tediore. instead of just throwing explosive guns to reload, you throw RUNNING, SHOOTING, EXPLOSIVE GUNS

havent seen the vid yet low battery im dying bye

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
i saw an lmg with a shield
imma custom name it nerf stampede
nerf or nothin