Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
omrOh0Q.png

BRUH MOMENT

Literally my favorite character, God I love Rhys.

Reactions: List

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
In the trailer it says stuff about "Worlds" which makes me think you go to multiple planets in search of different Vault's and stuff -
as they show in the end of the last game all the vaults on different planets/worlds.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
In the trailer it says stuff about "Worlds" which makes me think you go to multiple planets in search of different Vault's and stuff -
as they show in the end of the last game all the vaults on different planets/worlds.
Oh for sure, almost all of the leaks about the game mentioned it. No way most of the locations in that trailer all take place on pandora

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
100 golden keys with this shift code: C3W33-RZ6ZJ-TFJ6C-TTJ33-RFHX5

Caught someone sneaking it into the twitch chat lol

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
This makes me want to do a play through of Borderlands 2 again. Anybody interested?

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
This makes me want to do a play through of Borderlands 2 again. Anybody interested?

already on it, currently doing playthrough of the chars i didnt play. Got my commando to Level 27 in a day with 2 friends by doing main story and all the sidequests

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Bought the Handsome Jack bundle for $15, it was 94% off! I'l be playing it blind alone/with @Uranio for the first time ;3

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Epic store exclusive

Not mad myself but if you wanna get mad, blame 2k/Take-Two

Quote from the 'it's like magic' man himself, Randy:
2K/Take Two has exclusive publishing rights for Borderlands 3 and makes all decisions regarding price-points, territories, distribution and platform partnerships. Please direct all inquiries regarding any of those topics to 2K. We are *just* the talent. 1/3

This also might mean Red Dead 2 might be epic exclusive if Take-Two decide it, so sharpen your pitchforks everybody /s

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Epic store exclusive

This also might mean Red Dead 2 might be epic exclusive if Take-Two decide it, so sharpen your pitchforks everybody /s

I don't care myself, since I don't mind having another launcher, Altough for borderlands it seems weird to make it on the Epic store since it doesen't have good "friends" system like system does, yet at least. Red Read would be possible since it doesn't really need help being marketed.

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
as long as they won't pull a metro exodus and put it in steam JUST to pull it down again i dont really care that its epic exclusive

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
Epic store exclusive

Quote from the 'it's like magic' man himself, Randy
id like to point out Randy has come out in support of Epic Games Store as early as December and has implied only a few weeks back he has no problems with their exclusivity deals
id also like to point out Randy is currently wrapped up in a lawsuit by a former lawyer of Gearbox over allegations of misusing company funds for personal expenses on top of being completely incapable of running a financially stable company
im not at all surprised hes welcomed Epic bankrolling them with open arms

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
Epic store exclusive

afaik Epic Games cover the full price for these exclusives, so even if the game sells poorly, the company still gets money, it's a win/win scenario so I'm sure that most new games will turn into time ExCLUsives

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
afaik Epic Games cover the full price for these exclusives, so even if the game sells poorly, the company still gets money, it's a win/win scenario so I'm sure that most new games will turn into time ExCLUsives
its been confirmed Epic have been handing out profit guarantees among other things such as an up front payment to developers who take timed exclusivity