BOREALIS | - Announcement & Info, 01/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Another more chill day, at least somewhat. I'll admit I got genuine stress over having to be in Pyramiden's leadership position when all the big shit went down, since there were no CO's or Overseers flagged up until hours later. And afterwards, I was relegated with the duty of ensuring the camp was barricaded through and through.

That was sorta herculean demand since A) CWU had no resources and said they were not responsible for anything anymore and B) I felt bad asking admins about setting up snow mound props so many times after I RP'd building those by hand and shovel.

I feel bad for my former camp's (Newlands) subordinates; ever since we transferred to Pyramiden, I've failed to uphold the sense of unity between us. I hope you've been able to have fun whenever I wasn't there to keep us together for, well, anything.

Most of the stress I've been able to shrug off afterwards, and could appreciate all the good RP that came out of tonight.

As a last caveat, I have to give massive respects to @dee pixel for the time he pulled off his doppelganger routine on my Sergeant. My playermodel had the default bald guy's face texture (cuz conscript model so no skin variants), but he figured out my actual playermodel was a skin variant of the bald guy that looked mega pale and p much no hair on head or face. That's attention to the muhfugging detail right there.

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
New Another more chill day, at least somewhat. I'll admit I got genuine stress over having to be in Pyramiden's leadership position when all the big shit went down, since there were no CO's or Overseers flagged up until hours later. And afterwards, I was relegated with the duty of ensuring the camp was barricaded through and through.
Sorry gamer I was busy yesterday, can't always be on the gamergrind. You did good my son.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The Death of Barry

it had to be done.
the pipeline had to be destroyed.
the colony had to go.
I have pk auths on every rebel in this event for the destruction of camp Bazza

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
5e6f409e42fe5fe71dfcab315e90cbde.png

when it's going to be fine because the armada is coming to save us and things will all work out and we're all gunna live

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
nothing better than pissing off the populace that overthrew and killed the overseer by disarming them all haha

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I know this is awful to say-- but I agree with @Simman102 when a warmth meter would've been good here since it's more passive oriented and would bring people into buildings.

genuinely the only bar of ooc implementations i agree with.

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
I know this is awful to say-- but I agree with @Simman102 when a warmth meter would've been good here since it's more passive oriented and would bring people into buildings.

Yeah- One of my issues with the event is how easy travel between camps is, if there's no admin overseeing you can just walk alone through all the map
No wonder it all fell apart Day 1, if people had to rely on trucks/groups more I think order would've been kept longer
Though whether it's a good or a bad thing, that's another topic

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Yeah- One of my issues with the event is how easy travel between camps is, if there's no admin overseeing you can just walk alone through all the map
No wonder it all fell apart Day 1, if people had to rely on trucks/groups more I think order would've been kept longer
Though whether it's a good or a bad thing, that's another topic
I get why it wasn't added though because it would have made trips out into the wastes a lot shorter and really fucked up any sort of RP you could do out there for extended periods, which in a passive event isn't ideal.

Something I do like about this event as a whole though is it really shows you the strength of not giving people two choices - if they can passive or go shoot stuff then most people are going to shoot stuff. If they can only passive then their roleplay is usually going to be around that in some form. That being said I don't think it would have worked if it wasn't total player freedom.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

We did exile some people for being complete mongs and now they're just infinitely chilling outdoors in civvie clothes at -20, it do be slightly cringe and I think they're going to lose subscribers.

D

Deleted member 1392

We did exile some people for being complete mongs and now they're just infinitely chilling outdoors in civvie clothes at -20, it do be slightly cringe and I think they're going to lose subscribers.
Force them into sickness and cuck them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.