Guardian
Nebulae
hqdefault.jpg
He’s welsh what’d you expect

Reactions: List

NecroHerr

Proton
Nebulae
Dingus you somehow tried to make this all about you in three posts rather than offering advice.
man, I just wanted to offer my story.
This is totally Okay, we all have the moment we feel alone, but while posting this shit here and thinking about it, i realized that I/we are not alone. We are all Human beings and we all have similar emotions in some situations.

immediate family
Sweet Home Alabama
G'schichten ausm Saarland

someone lock this thread, idk who thought it was a good idea to make it, love is a touchy subject. people kill people because they sleep with someone else, let's remember that
You have to be a total Psycho to Kill for a broken heart, I am pretty emotional but I will never end my life to mourn another. Karma will do this.

blackopy

Proton
Nebulae
can't relate, i've never been cheated on and quite literally thought about taking another human life

sucks bro, get help. you got people confessing on here that they wanna off ppl, case in point

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Can we not get this thread locked again like the left or right handed thread? Thanks

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
whatd you expect when the amerikanskiy come to raid
Sad thing is that this always happens to popular threads,

1. People talk normally
  2. One guy says some dumb shit
  3. Everyone else then focuses on the dumb shit or join in
  4. Thread is locked

Now let‘s ignore these two and continue the purpose of the thread.

NecroHerr

Proton
Nebulae
Sad thing is that this always happens to popular threads,

1. People talk normally
  2. One guy says some dumb shit
  3. Everyone else then focuses on the dumb shit or join in
  4. Thread is locked

Now let‘s ignore these two and continue the purpose of the thread.
Danke

NecroHerr

Proton
Nebulae
defending someone who states they want to hurt other people, then goes on to insult my nation. great way to constructively criticize why this thread should be locked, you make sweden look a thousand times better
Please all chill, No death Treats or something like this. Nobody cares about where you are from, I'd like this threat to be a sad but peaceful one.
In my opinion: sadness is a normal human emotion, wanting to take someone's life is not.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Sure, I'll give this a crack.

The years 2015. I've just entered a serious relationship with Eb. It was fun, not gonna lie, we got along great, our families were close, and we had went on a few holidays together. I barely played my game and we were usually together most the time.

And then it just ended, it was a rough break-up for a one year relationship. She cheated on me once, but I didn't find out until several months afterwards. We tried to fix it but the spark was gone. She moved onto one of my friends and I had a bit of a slump.

I decided to fuck around on Tinder for the better part of a year and a half, which wasn't the most successful thing in the world, and then I met Megan through a friend.

Now I've got a house with her and I'm happy as shit.

Moral of the story bro, hang in there @NecroHerr you don't know what's around the corner.