Breakup

D

Deleted member 1392

Obsessed is a very mild interpretation of what you said you did in that post, Dingus. Starving yourself, alcoholism not only at home but also at school, acting out verbally and physically, skipping psychologist appointments and literally bordering hospitalization (probably should've been admitted) because of overindulgence in said alcoholism over someone you weren't even in a relationship with is REALLY abnormal.

People who aren't dealing with some heavy shit don't react this way over a rejection, Dingus.

Again, this isn't a jab, it's genuine concern for your mental wellbeing
I'm fine now and the psychologist was the one at school. We didnt do anything. She talked of none sense. I'm far better now and I fixed the shit with my own hands.

And it looked like a jab at first, quite like Rabid went on. I dont know. Its the way everyone treats me just because I dont know how to talk with people so in my view the easiest way to deal with me is meme on me.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm fine now and the psychologist was the one at school. We didnt do anything. She talked of none sense. I'm far better now and I fixed the shit with my own hands.
You don't fix stuff like that on your own, man. School psychologists suck as far as I've heard, but most can't deal with shit like that on their own

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Roleplay man
I still haven't been intemate with anyone but like whatever I'm young and very antisocial
Life's fun tho like bad shit happens all the time and while I cant relate it'll get better : )

D

Deleted member 1392

You don't fix stuff like that on your own, man. School psychologists suck as far as I've heard, but most can't deal with shit like that on their own
But I'm doing great. I eat now, I havent touched alcohol in months and Im no longer depressed. Sometimes I might get upset or sad, but that's normal. I dont talk with her and she doesnt talk to me either, but we're really cool and friendly to each other. We're classmates.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

And it looked like a jab at first, quite like Rabid went on. I dont know. Its the way everyone treats me just because I dont know how to talk with people so in my view the easiest way to deal with me is meme on me.

Don't see it as a jab, I think we're mostly just concerned with how you handled the situation for whay seemed like a very polite rejection by said girl.

Be like cns

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
speaking of rejection

there was a rumor that i was dating a girl in secondary school
a rumor i only heard when she approached me and "dumped" me publically

i was so confused that i broke down into tears in the middle of the yard

fucking hilarious in retrospect

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
speaking of rejection

there was a rumor that i was dating a girl in secondary school
a rumor i only heard when she approached me and "dumped" me publically

i was so confused that i broke down into tears in the middle of the yard

fucking hilarious in retrospect
This is why some people don’t really like to take their chances.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i later learned the rumor came because i sat next to her one time in IT class

D

Deleted member 1392

I mean I sometimes think my friends don't actually like me so I highly doubt I'd have to courage to ask someone out
I'm still looking to see if my friends have time and it has been around 1 year if not more to go meet up and have fun. I miss 'em.

sots

community bear
Nebulae
Not much experience cos I’m a roleplayer but usually focusing on something else for a while helped me in the past, work, the gym, studies and doin stuff with THE BOYS like based cns said is good. Whether that be getting on the bev or just playing vidya. just keep your mind active I think

D

Deleted member 3818

You only have yourself in this world boys, focus on your own life and success before anyone else. And never become dependent on someone for your own being, whether it’s a friend or a love interest.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
You only have yourself in this world boys, focus on your own life and success before anyone else. And never become dependent on someone for your own being, whether it’s a friend or a love interest.

Unheslthy way to look at it bro. Everyone needs someone in this life, whether it'd friends, lovers or family, you shouldn't have to burden your whole life on your shoulders.

That's what we're there for after all, to be there for one another

D

Deleted member 3818

Unheslthy way to look at it bro. Everyone needs someone in this life, whether it'd friends, lovers or family, you shouldn't have to burden your whole life on your shoulders.

That's what we're there for after all, to be there for one another
Yeah I’m not saying you should lock yourself away from the world in complete isolation, a good balance is always important. But in my opinion at least you should always put yourself first, some people can and will walk out on you whenever it suits them and if you were dependent on them for your emotional and mental well being or even your own survival you’re not gonna have a good time.

NecroHerr

Proton
Nebulae
little Update on my situation:
we were together and she gave me signs of unhappiness about the relationship, it grew worse. I got the signs. Too late. So today she broke up.
I am not really suprised, because as you can think of, i knew it. But i am not that sad now, i really feel relieved as being single for the first time in 5 years (hopping from relationship to relationship, not good, don't do it!)
We are still going to have intercourse

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The first is a heartbreak.

The second is a lesson.

The third is the bird you stay with for life.

Anything more then that. You're a playa.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
  • Worst/Best Breakup Story.

I got broken up on webcam. He had me skype call him?? So I'm like "whats up" and he says "yeah sorry this isn't working". It was the most awkward thing in the world. Do it to my face, coward.

• Tips to avoid the big down phase.

You got to take it. It hurts to be unwanted, but life is pain.

• Ways to get on.

Keep busy, remember that things usually work out for the better. I know it sound silly, but sometimes people just don't work out.