Serious Bye, Nebulous.

mert

Atom
Nebulae
gonna miss you fam and the shit we did on cwu. you were sometimes inactive, but i enjoyed having you in the faction even though some certain person decided to give you shit everytime we talked in TS.

good luck man and pls buy me starbound.

Verräterpackaging

Happy dude from around the clinic! :D
Nebulae
Hey man! Sorry to hear that life is a bit rough at the moment for you. But I am sure you will handle it! And if people scream that you are a bad lead over a pm, think about the good things you have done. I am sure there are alot :D I hope that you will have a better time soon :D Anyways, goodbye and farewell!

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
gonna miss you fam and the shit we did on cwu. you were sometimes inactive, but i enjoyed having you in the faction even though some certain person decided to give you shit everytime we talked in TS.

good luck man and pls buy me starbound.
No need to be passive aggressive, friend.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 6062

4l7j0WN.png

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
When I get PMs on the server telling me I am a shit lead, don't deserve the role, and am unwanted in the community, it's worn me down.

why you decided to let the people who said this piss you off rather than just getting staff to deal with their cunty behaviour is unbeknownst to me
stop letting people bring you down, a fitting quote for this 'A lion doesn't concern himself of the opinions of sheep', thank you mr tywin for that one

anyway, always thought you were a sound guy. see you around, good luck with the future, and god bless you for taking up such a job.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I've just gotten into a hospital as a full-time night shift emergency department technician. I need to focus on my new job.
You have much more to offer this world by focusing on your career and being the best you can at it. You're participating in the saving of real human lives and the pursuit of that is a lot more rewarding then any leadership position on a roleplay server. Look at it as a new leaf, you no longer have to pretend to be someone you're not, because what you're doing now is so much gratifying than that.

Forget about the server for a bit.. or a while. Or forever. I know you'll do fine if you carried on, caring for others in the medical field. Shout out to all 911 responders, whether they be EMS, police, firefighters, or operators, they're all part of a breed of people who suffer in order to alleviate the suffering of others, whether it be getting shot, burnt, or poked with a dirty needle, they're all heroes in their own way. I can't imagine wanting to roleplay when already being the 'hero'.

D

Deleted member 243

keep your chin high, don't let words from a roleplaying community on an outdated game wear you down. come on

have a good one

Rusty Pebbles

Stick in the mud
Nebulae
For anyone who goes out of their way to PM somebody just to try and knock them down, you already know how trash you are. I don't know @not dani personally but honestly, I don't have to. Don't do that, guys. I'd like to point out we're a community, let's act less divided and individuals and come together to actually help all of us strive for however long neb has.

Last edited:

Jeffreyyyyy

Electron
Nebulae
I'm really sorry that people did this shit to you. In the past my grandmother and other people have told me that people can be assholes because their life is shitty, and they want others to feel shit. I just wish we could all be a family, all love eachother here. I agree that you need a break, and breaks are always good for people. There are times where I don't want to deal with the BLEGH that tons of people put out in the real world, and in a video game world, in other video games too! So I just take a break. I hope you see all of the thanks that you get once- well if you do come back that is. It matters that who knows, maybe one day you'll be saving me or a life of another human being here. like Dani said, we're all human. Please remember that everyone.

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
update on life:
i'm moving to Florida this year! sure, I'll miss my department up here, but we all play Squad together anyway, so they won't be *that* far away from me. i've gotten a lot of experience working for my current hospital, completed some more schooling, and I plan to become a paramedic in the future once I get a year or two in down south. My end goal is to be a flight paramedic/nurse. I've made a lot of new friends, really turned my life around for the better, lost weight, all that good stuff. Off all the meds I was on, and I honestly feel healthier. Self esteem is definitely no longer in the gutter. Nowadays, I play a lot of Squad and World of Warships, but I plan to come back to Neb, really just to play and bring some RP to UIL on the HL2 server after numerous requests from hooligans like @Chezburger
Anyway, that's all for now. See you guys around on the server.

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
update on life:
i'm moving to Florida this year! sure, I'll miss my department up here, but we all play Squad together anyway, so they won't be *that* far away from me. i've gotten a lot of experience working for my current hospital, completed some more schooling, and I plan to become a paramedic in the future once I get a year or two in down south. My end goal is to be a flight paramedic/nurse. I've made a lot of new friends, really turned my life around for the better, lost weight, all that good stuff. Off all the meds I was on, and I honestly feel healthier. Self esteem is definitely no longer in the gutter. Nowadays, I play a lot of Squad and World of Warships, but I plan to come back to Neb, really just to play and bring some RP to UIL on the HL2 server after numerous requests from hooligans like @Chezburger
cant wait to live in your basement!

-Smeagol

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
A word of advice, please remember that we're all people behind the screens, and not just some name on a screen. Play nice, kids.

Why do we argue? Life's so fragile, a successful virus clinging to a speck of mud, suspended in endless nothing.

D

Deleted member 4425

update on life:
welcome back gamer, im glad to hear you've done well for yourself since you've been gone