Serious Bye, Nebulous.

D

Deleted member 1392

update on life:
i'm moving to Florida this year! sure, I'll miss my department up here, but we all play Squad together anyway, so they won't be *that* far away from me. i've gotten a lot of experience working for my current hospital, completed some more schooling, and I plan to become a paramedic in the future once I get a year or two in down south. My end goal is to be a flight paramedic/nurse. I've made a lot of new friends, really turned my life around for the better, lost weight, all that good stuff. Off all the meds I was on, and I honestly feel healthier. Self esteem is definitely no longer in the gutter. Nowadays, I play a lot of Squad and World of Warships, but I plan to come back to Neb, really just to play and bring some RP to UIL on the HL2 server after numerous requests from hooligans like @Chezburger
Anyway, that's all for now. See you guys around on the server.
I've joined UM and moving up to Florida sometime soon too, friend. :D

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
update on life:
i'm moving to Florida this year! sure, I'll miss my department up here, but we all play Squad together anyway, so they won't be *that* far away from me. i've gotten a lot of experience working for my current hospital, completed some more schooling, and I plan to become a paramedic in the future once I get a year or two in down south. My end goal is to be a flight paramedic/nurse. I've made a lot of new friends, really turned my life around for the better, lost weight, all that good stuff. Off all the meds I was on, and I honestly feel healthier. Self esteem is definitely no longer in the gutter. Nowadays, I play a lot of Squad and World of Warships, but I plan to come back to Neb, really just to play and bring some RP to UIL on the HL2 server after numerous requests from hooligans like @Chezburger
Anyway, that's all for now. See you guys around on the server.

Welcome to Florida let me tell you been living here for like 4 years, the weather is absolutelly random, it’s 30 celsius today 8 celsius tomorrow, bring Jackets and beach clothing :D

You moving top, central, or lower florida?

D

Deleted member 1392

Welcome to Florida let me tell you been living here for like 4 years, the weather is absolutelly random, it’s 30 celsius today 8 celsius tomorrow, bring Jackets and beach clothing :smiley:

You moving top, central, or lower florida?
That totally feels like Portugal ngl

D

Deleted member 4795

I STG every single one of my friends either lives in Flordia or end up moving there. Like WTF why?

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I STG every single one of my friends either lives in Flordia or end up moving there. Like WTF why?

Florida is very diverse, especially with Latino’s and different heritages. Plus it is usually quite hot and has good Jobs.

Also the deeper in the US you go to the center the whiter and more “American” it is. That’s where you find the Hard-core “christians” and Karen. Florida might have Florida man/women but if’s an alright place. Sometimes

Reactions: List

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
reason for me is lower income/property tax