ztlgaah.png

Teoras

Proton
Nebulae
ww3 was terrible i dont get why everyone likes it

Play bf if you want to shoot something so badly there are no broken guns there

But on a perspective I would love a rp server without needing to scripthunt

Bye anywyas
WW3rp wasn't terrible until the community didn't make it terrible. Imo it became unplayable after Wulfeh was removed and all the toxic people migrated to the globalists

e: and this is me being completely honest before anything goes out of hand, im not pointing fingers to anyone because the community was great, and i had a lot of good coalition friends, what i mean is everyone started rejoining the server and it kinda ruined the faction for me, but i am sure everyone has improved since the last time i was on anyway lol

Reactions: List

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
WW3rp wasn't terrible until the community didn't make it terrible. Imo it became unplayable after Wulfeh was removed and all the toxic people migrated to the globalists.

Oh okay

You are one of those wulfeh defenders

And u think that players broke it

No need to argue

Teoras

Proton
Nebulae
Oh okay

You are one of those wulfeh defenders

And u think that players broke it

No need to argue
I am a wulfeh defender, yes, I'll be honest, and people have admited to using their power to remove wulfeh just because they didn't like him, like I said, not gonna be pointing fingers or anything, ask me privately if you really want to. I don't want to start even more drama in this thread.

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
I am a wulfeh defender, yes, I'll be honest, and people have admited to using their power to remove wulfeh just because they didn't like him, like I said, not gonna be pointing fingers or anything, ask me privately if you really want to. I don't want to start even more drama in this thread.

>doesnt want to start drama
>says he got demoted because people didnt like him

You dont even know 70% probably so I see why you are defending him

Teoras

Proton
Nebulae

Lmao, like I said, if you want to know all the details, ask me privately. That actually made me lol irl.

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae

enlighten us what is the reason for wulfeh's demotion, being toxic to people? not making the globalists competitive just because they were losing operations? what is the exact reason for wulfeh's demotion???

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
enlighten us what is the reason for wulfeh's demotion, being toxic to people? not making the globalists competitive just because they were losing operations? what is the exact reason for wulfeh's demotion???

I'll leave the explaining to those who did it, its not my place to speak for them

All I know is Im not gonna defend some faction leader who kicked new rpers saying "go read a rp guide"

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
I'll leave the explaining to those who did it, its not my place to speak for them

All I know is Im not gonna defend some faction leader who kicked new rpers saying "go read a rp guide"
pretty much 60% of the staff team did that when it was a minge who literally refused to learn

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I remember punchpacket de-whitlisting and blacklisting me from the Coalition faction for being too good :(

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
pretty much 60% of the staff team did that when it was a minge who literally refused to learn

I dont know about that, perhaps the description of the kick should be "stop minging" or something like that

Lmao who the fuck are you to tell me to read a guide

Teoras

Proton
Nebulae
idk why we're arguing about wulfeh, but he was a dumb shit.
That is all.
then why did that dumb shit give the most opportunities to players, held out the longest, literally never made the faction be very inactive and continued working despite basically being bullied twenty four fucking seven
[doublepost=1464616007][/doublepost]honestly this is only gonna continue to be argument after argument until mods or something steps in but for me, ww3rp was the greatest when wulfeh was leading ever since I started playing. if people would stop being narrow minded and actually look at the shit he has done for the community then we'd all get along much better.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Past accomplishments do not make dumb actions and mistakes as time goes 'okay'

Status
Not open for further replies.