c8d2 release.

D

Deleted member 7591

20210605063518_1.jpg

i made the map.

like and subscribe​

just finished playing the map and tbh it needs some fixes because there are many (small) mistakes that need to be removed

D

Deleted member 7591

1 the sound of the helicopter is heard even when you are inside buildings or cab place

2 to add a skybox to the sky because it does not look nice without skybox

3 in an underground place (I do not remember where) is a very strong and large light that looks like a teleportation rift

4 you are stuck when you join the map (fix the spawn)

5 a building is very close to an alley that occupies part of the road and looks very bad

6 to add an ambience sound to the underground place

7 add some details in the alleys and in many different places where they can make the map more real because in some places the place looks empty and not very detailed for example, add a destroyed train to the train road where you add it or black smoke coming from far in the distance buildings.....or add like crows flying?

8 the buildings look very nice and well maintained which makes the map look like there has never been any war or any occupation by the combine you should add destroyed buildings

9 add things that indicate the presence of the combine

Reactions: List

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Most of the things you listed are user error or things I have chosen to remove because of personal taste

combine bullshit is ugly, it’s still there, just not as much

D

Deleted member 7591

Most of the things you listed are user error or things I have chosen to remove because of personal taste

combine bullshit is ugly, it’s still there, just not as much

If you are talking about my things i listed they are all things that should be fixed and about the combine you said that it's bullshit but it's not because if you add combine things then it will give the players the feeling of a half life 2 game, but with buildings being perfect and well maintained it looks like there has never been a war or combine thing.
Also details are one important thing that players love to see in rp maps and without details the map will not look like a rp map, But still it is your preference and if you have decided to leave the map like this then ok

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
If you are talking about my things i listed they are all things that should be fixed and about the combine you said that it's bullshit but it's not because if you add combine things then it will give the players the feeling of a half life 2 game, but with buildings being perfect and well maintained it looks like there has never been a war or combine thing.
Also details are one important thing that players love to see in rp maps and without details the map will not look like a rp map, But still it is your preference and if you have decided to leave the map like this then ok

the war was like 16 years ago, thinking buildings wouldn’t be fixed by CWU or other entities is just well stupid.

D

Deleted member 7591

the war was like 16 years ago, thinking buildings wouldn’t be fixed by CWU or other entities is just well stupid.

Yeah but at least they should have another texture because they look too much clean not rusty and old idk if you understand me

Last edited by a moderator:

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
can i just say, your english has gotten way better, good job man