Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
YOU GOT TO ADD SOME "DIVERSITY" IN THIS TOTALLY ACCURATE WW2 SHOOTER 2017

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
I...

See nothing wrong with it. It's a CoD game, "Realism" was never something they really cared about, asides cute visual effects. I can expect this to play almost exactly like your regular MW game in multiplayer...

It's the Singleplayer that worries me.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
I...

See nothing wrong with it. It's a CoD game, "Realism" was never something they really cared about, asides cute visual effects. I can expect this to play almost exactly like your regular MW game in multiplayer...

It's the Singleplayer that worries me.
Of course, I wouldn't care about reloading a mag into a Springfield when there's a scope, and... black female nazis... And everything else.

But this is an AAA game.

They have such a gigantic budget and the potential to make an accurate and fun WW2 game and threw it like they don't even care.

They know they would make a VERY successful game if they'd just spent a bit more time on making it more accurate and not retarded.

Reactions: List

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
accurate and fun WW2 game

It's a CALL OF DUTY game. Since when did they give a crap about realism? :P

It's just a casual game. If you want accuracy and realism, play something like Verdun. They make it this customisable and "Variety infused" for the sake of people's fun. Nobody is going to have more than 10 hours of gameplay on multiplayer in a casual game when they don't have 200 skins and attachments to unlock on their rare prototype LMG that everyone else have. It's retarded on purpose, and people like it. I like it.

I just think you're looking at this the wrong way, man. You can't buy a luxury Cadillac Escalade, and then complain "This really expensive car is too big for me to park easily". In hindsight, yes it is indeed too big and this can be complained about, but that's what it was built for.

Call of Duty is a high-price triple A title that has built its playerbase on weapon skins, attachments, killstreaks and hitmarkers. I don't think CoD has had ANY accurate singleplayer or multiplayer since.. Ever. People going "WaW was better." all the time are just being illusioned by the nostalgia.

TL;DR, it's a casual triple-A title. And I like it for what it is.

Reactions: List

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
It would've been better for a world-war two styled game if they let Treyarch develop it, just seems like they've done history a lot better than this. I loved the world at war campaign, so I don't view this game as up to par with it.