esculap

Neutrino
Nebulae
mixed feelings on this subject. gonna have to get my head space together

Exogen

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Cats: don't need to constantly be taken out for walks, can hunt on their own, don't shit and piss all over the place, clean themselves, bury their own poop, instantly go full on predator mode when see something move.

Dogs : boogooabwhah. I bark, I bark, I poop.

D

Deleted member 1392

Cats: don't need to constantly be taken out for walks, can hunt on their own, don't shit and piss all over the place, clean themselves, bury their own poop, instantly go full on predator mode when see something move.

Dogs : boogooabwhah. I bark, I bark, I poop.
Big disagree. Cats can be really dumb and dirty. They can piss on the sofa as well as on carpets as any other dog would. Them going full predator mode usually makes them leave the house and get killed. I'm speaking from experience since two of my cats went out of the house somehow and died by the front of the house.

If you have a dog and you have a backyard, you're great.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Cats can be really dumb and dirty. They can piss on the sofa as well as on carpets as any other dog would. Them going full predator mode usually makes them leave the house and get killed. I'm speaking from experience since two of my cats went out of the house somehow and died by the front of the house.
then honestly those cats werent raised properly
surprise, you raise a cat like you would a dog, just with less verbal commands

my cat has never pissed indoors, and is outside at least like 4-5 hours a day well beyond our neighbourhood and always comes back home during the evenings to spend time with us, spends time outside hunting rats, birds and occasionally snakes

not all cats

D

Deleted member 1392

then honestly those cats werent raised properly
surprise, you raise a cat like you would a dog, just with less verbal commands

my cat has never pissed indoors, and is outside at least like 4-5 hours a day well beyond our neighbourhood and always comes back home during the evenings to spend time with us, spends time outside hunting rats, birds and occasionally snakes

not all cats
The cats were raised like dogs. My brother has a good way of placing discipline on the pets. It just happen, really.