Childhood games

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The first console I owned was an Atari 2600, with Adventure. I played it over and over until I got a PS1, where I played Medievil and Tomb Raider.

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
The Sims 1 & The Sims 2
Half Life
& Half Life 2 (I grew up ADORING those games)
Saints Row and GTA SA (I got it when I was exactly 4 y/o)
I enjoyed Counter Strike Source too.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Age of empires 1 and 2

AoE and Rise of Rome is so nostalgic! I remember always keeping in my base because I always felt bad that the clubman would say somthing akin to "nervous" as a move dialogue.

D

Deleted member 243

AoE and Rise of Rome is so nostalgic! I remember always keeping in my base because I always felt bad that the clubman would say somthing akin to "nervous" as a move dialogue.
i deleted my town center because it looked ugly

i was 10
and mentally scarred because the small rotting bodies were TOO MUCH

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper and Heroes of Might and Magic III was the shit when I was a kid, loved that stuff.

Unit SAR-13113

Neutrino
Nebulae
I don't know why, but for me, the first two "Destroy All Humans" games were the stuff.
356029-destroy-all-humans-playstation-2-screenshot-detail-of-crypto.jpg

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i think the most defining games of my childhood were gta:sa on ps2 and super mario sunshine on gamecube

then when i was 12 i got MW2 which started my love for FPS games and drew me away from RPGs and platformers

Reactions: List

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
fucking bully on PS2 I could never beat it and I got really upset then i'd play gta:sa only ever just fucking around with cheats or co:eek:p
remember crashing gta:Sa on ps2 cus I used to enter cheats WAY too fast
also MW2, Cold winter, some weird Silent Hill game (Homecoming I think), Crash bandicoot and Mario kart 64

Grim Reapster

Mr.Piggy
Nebulae
I played a fuck ton of Games on the Playstation 2, Gta:sa, Bully, The Warriors (fucking loved this game), and alot of other ones that I can't remember much. Then I got the Xbox 360 and played Bully:Scholarship Edition, Gta:4, Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmares, Halo Reach, and alot more. Then I moved on to the PC and here we are.