Orcus

Proton
Nebulae
header.png

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
From a PRAGMATIC (@Rabid trademark) standpoint the name chips don't make any damn sense, chips would imply their shape has somehow got a chip shape, like poker chips or the chips UK people call crisps. Calling them fries is objectively more correct.

The word probably derives from when fries used to be fat and form like chips, but it just doesn't work anymore.

main-qimg-897693a25c7ac5239b8e6ccba101864f

these fat fuckers still get to be chips

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4425

From a PRAGMATIC (@Rabid trademark) standpoint the name chips don't make any damn sense, chips would imply their shape has somehow got a chip shape, like poker chips or the chips UK people call crisps. Calling them fries is objectively more correct.

The word probably derives from when fries used to be fat and form like chips, but it just doesn't work anymore.

main-qimg-897693a25c7ac5239b8e6ccba101864f

these fat fuckers still get to be chips
Those are fries

D

Deleted member 1392

I like french fries. Burger King has some nice french fries. They are thick and are consistently good. I remember once at McDonald's I ate a few french fries and they tasted like the oil wasn't changed in a while. I felt repulsed and threw the cunts away.

McDonald's or Burger King?

I personally like both but sometimes I prefer going for Burger King since I've barely eaten there.

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
I like french fries. Burger King has some nice french fries. They are thick and are consistently good. I remember once at McDonald's I ate a few french fries and they tasted like the oil wasn't changed in a while. I felt repulsed and threw the cunts away.

McDonald's or Burger King?

I personally like both but sometimes I prefer going for Burger King since I've barely eaten there.

is this a copypasta