Citadel & HL:X Thread

D

Deleted member 243

there is already a """"half life 2"""" city building game and its called cities skylines with industries DLC

only have factories and like a handful of commercial buildings and download eastern bloc buildings off the workshop. i managed to do it once. disabled all cars except for public transport. everyone could only enter the city through train it was actually pretty cool

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
nebuloids on this thread acting like tyler had sex with their mom and stole all of their savings lmao calling him an autist cause he fucked around with a rat for 5 minutes on le bibeo bame

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
nebuloids on this thread acting like tyler had sex with their mom and stole all of their savings lmao calling him an autist cause he fucked around with a rat for 5 minutes on le bibeo bame
are you saying he isn't obnoxious or

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
i didnt say he isnt obnoxious im just saying people on this thread are taking their vendetta a little too far and personal
sorry cat in da hat but I think people are just voicing their opinion on the obnoxious valve news man

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
sorry cat in da hat but I think people are just voicing their opinion on the obnoxious valve news man

Tyler Mcvicker is a spastic
If he spent as much time trying to get laid as he does going through Valves garbage he might actually get somewhere.
He's retarded but he's the only person who does this stuff
i swear this is what non functional autists do when not under supervision

you can dislike him but you dont have to be a dickhead about it

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i will be the new valv enews man

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The frustration for me was more that this was launch day, the guy's been a massive follower of the game and knows his shit - then doesn't take the time to explore or soak it in, he just runs around like a headless chicken, misses 90% of the obvious stuff chat is begging him to look at while ranting about his parents and spending 10 solid mins letting a rat go down a slide and fucking about it with during the Russel cutscenes.

It's nothing personal against him and like he's good for news but I literally can't watch him stream.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
you can dislike him but you dont have to be a dickhead about it
bro I only called him a spastic

don't really think I'm acting like he's some villian, I just find him obnoxious

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
imagine a half life 2 city builder game but you can export sections of the city into hammer and compile it from there
facepunch were working on a concept like this at one point
cancelled because of certain detail problems

might be worth revisiting under source 2