Citadel & HL:X Thread

D

Deleted member 7099

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
tyler dicklicker is wrong as per his quota

Reactions: List

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
what's wrong with mcvicker I'm not up to speed on that I just watch him once every 3 months

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
insert funny gun meme of pickle rick with guns pointed at his head because my opinion (the minority) is right and your opinion (the majority) is wrong

tyler isn't that bad, he's done some retardo mode stuff but I find his streams entertaining and he pays me so

also I get to know cool gamer information about HLX and citadel that you other guys don't know about

D

Deleted member 7591

If he spent as much time trying to get laid as he does going through Valves garbage he might actually get somewhere.
Why? It is not at all bad or a waste of time if you like a game and demand as much from it. I personally when I was younger and watched youtubers playing hl2 I dreamed to play like them half life 2 because I liked and I still like half life games. I have always liked lore games that look simple but when you study them deep you can get something out of them
Even very bad that there is no black mesa rp server because I have always dreamed of experiencing the black mesa experience with other players in rp

PADEX

Electron
Nebulae
why is everyone shitting on Tyler Mcvicker lol

Shwani

Electron
Nebulae
knowing valve and their cockaigne tier work ethics itll get scrapped

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
insert funny gun meme of pickle rick with guns pointed at his head because my opinion (the minority) is right and your opinion (the majority) is wrong

tyler isn't that bad, he's done some retardo mode stuff but I find his streams entertaining and he pays me so

also I get to know cool gamer information about HLX and citadel that you other guys don't know about
nobody said you can't like him

it's just that he thinks he's the messiah of the valve community and his ego is massively inflated

I used to like his stuff but I just find him fucking annoying now.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The day Alyx came out and he streamed it he spent more time jiggling a dead rat in the opening level(s) and ranting about his parents than he did actually taking the game in and missed so much shit as a result. At the point I quit off the stream in frustration he'd literally spent five solid minutes sending the rat down the slide in the childrens playground, it was so fucking annoying.

I like him for news but that's about it tbh.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I wish Valve would release a competitor RTS that stands on its own against Blizzard's SC2 and WC3.

A Half-Life city builder would be cool, but I doubt it'd be as in-depth as we all wish it were.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I wish Valve would release a competitor RTS that stands on its own against Blizzard's SC2 and WC3.

A Half-Life city builder would be cool, but I doubt it'd be as in-depth as we all wish it were.
what i want is a half-life dayz

or like, escape from tarkov type beat

consider the following:
escape from city 17. singularity will occur in the coming days. you have to get the fuck out of city 17 and fight your way through xenians, zombies, OTA, cop stragglers, and whoever else might be around - including desperate survivors (players) who are in need of better equipment, or food. you can team up or kill them, choice is yours

you can sleep over at settlements at night, but there's a risk carried, since at night everything's ramped up. you might find yourself shooting a 50 cal at hordes of antlions, or hiding from a strider

eventually you get far enough from the city that you won't get blown the fuck up and you win. or do you...............

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
The day Alyx came out and he streamed it he spent more time jiggling a dead rat in the opening level(s) and ranting about his parents than he did actually taking the game in and missed so much shit as a result. At the point I quit off the stream in frustration he'd literally spent five solid minutes sending the rat down the slide in the childrens playground, it was so fucking annoying.

based retard

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

i swear this is what non functional autists do when not under supervision

D

Deleted member 243

imagine a half life 2 city builder game but you can export sections of the city into hammer and compile it from there