Citizens are errors

Ronald

Apple Man
Nebulae
For some reason ever since about an hour ago, the citizen models are errors. I have HL2EP2 and CS:Source, they became errors ever since i installed this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=275177651, when it created errors i uninstalled it and verified my cache for ep2 and cs:source but still nothing. Any solutions?
Yeah, when on the GMod main menu run the command in console menu_cleanupgmas and try again. That should make sure the files are gone.

CyberSync

Neutrino
Nebulae
Yeah, when on the GMod main menu run the command in console menu_cleanupgmas and try again. That should make sure the files are gone.
Fetching subscribed addons...
Received 124 addons!
Deleting unused .gma files...
Finished!
i did it and it said this, i also cleaned out my server folder just in case
[doublepost=1494028755][/doublepost]
by the way if this doesn't work then what should i do?

Ronald

Apple Man
Nebulae
Fetching subscribed addons...
Received 124 addons!
Deleting unused .gma files...
Finished!
i did it and it said this, i also cleaned out my server folder just in case
[doublepost=1494028755][/doublepost]
by the way if this doesn't work then what should i do?
It may be a case of doing a proper unsubscription, where you unsubscribe, do that command and then resubscribe.
[doublepost=1494030676][/doublepost]Moving to technical support.

CyberSync

Neutrino
Nebulae
It may be a case of doing a proper unsubscription, where you unsubscribe, do that command and then resubscribe.
so subscribe to it again and then do the command and then unsubscribe?

Ronald

Apple Man
Nebulae
so subscribe to it again and then do the command and then unsubscribe?
Unsubscribe from our content pack, do the command, then resubscribe to it, each time restarting your game.

CyberSync

Neutrino
Nebulae
i never subscribed to the content pack, however before i installed the HD models the models worked perfectly fine, also if i need to subscribe to it please send me the link

Ronald

Apple Man
Nebulae
HL2 Essential Factions 2, however, I would recommend downloading all our content, as most if not all is used somewhere on the server.

CyberSync

Neutrino
Nebulae
HL2 Essential Factions 2, however, I would recommend downloading all our content, as most if not all is used somewhere on the server.
i only ask because i didnt download it but in the server the models are fine
[doublepost=1494031215][/doublepost]
all except the citizens that is
[doublepost=1494031494][/doublepost]
also how big is the entire content pack? as in file size?

Reactions: List

Ronald

Apple Man
Nebulae
[doublepost=1494031215][/doublepost]
all except the citizens that is
[doublepost=1494031494][/doublepost]
also how big is the entire content pack? as in file size?
Not that big, I believe it's between 1 and 2 Gbs in total, if not less than 1. We do not like large content packs.

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
ok for some reason the models are still errors, i dont know what to do at this point
Press Escape then go to addons, and make sure all the addons are enabled, if they're not, enable them and restart gmod.

CyberSync

Neutrino
Nebulae
Press Escape then go to addons, and make sure all the addons are enabled, if they're not, enable them and restart gmod.
they are i never disable my addons, ill restart gmod if it doesn't work this time
[doublepost=1494033183][/doublepost]
they are i never disable my addons, ill restart gmod if it doesn't work this time
ok i installed ALL the addons and now there are more errors than before, not alot but definitly more, ima gonna verify my cache and restart my gmod

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
There's a few other things that I could say that might fix it or not.
Make sure your games are mounted for Garry's mod. (this can be done by just pressing the joystick in the bottom right of the screen when in the main menu, just make sure they're ticked or not the games you want mounted.)
Have you tried verifying your game cache?

CyberSync

Neutrino
Nebulae
There's a few other things that I could say that might fix it or not.
Make sure your games are mounted for Garry's mod. (this can be done by just pressing the joystick in the bottom right of the screen when in the main menu, just make sure they're ticked or not the games you want mounted.)
Have you tried verifying your game cache?
ive tried verifying gmod game cache hl2ep2 cache and counter strike source game cache, i can send you screenshots if you want if that helps