Clockwork Constructors - Create your own items, factions, plugins and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
WE ARE READY FOR HELIX FRAMEWORK

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
uh
we're changing to helix?
isn't that like nutscript modified?
am i the only one that dislikes that idea?
yes?
i'll go now

a few people dislike it but u know it's the dudes server so fuck

Nebulae
a few people dislike it but u know it's the dudes server so fuck
i've played helix on SCG's conscript server to test it out and to say the very least it's literally a, no offence alex, a slightly modded version of nutscript
imo i think we should stick with CW but it's your server so do whatever the fuck you want

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i've played helix on SCG's conscript server to test it out and to say the very least it's literally a, no offence alex, a slightly modded version of nutscript
imo i think we should stick with CW but it's your server so do whatever the fuck you want

it won't do us any good.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It's almost as if this version of helix isn't exclusive to neb and has been worked on by Alex and impulse personally for god knows how long
;)

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
It's almost as if this version of helix isn't exclusive to neb and has been worked on by Alex and impulse personally for god knows how long
:wink:
but its still modified nutscript??
and nutscript is fucking aids end of

eh w/e I guess

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
every experience I recall when using nutscript is feeling "jesus christ this is so fucking clunky, even when compared to cw" and it just being painful to use or look at
iirc it is replicating how CW looks (with UI upgrades here and there) and is also unironically a better schema by like tenfold

we can make it look like clockwork but be 10x better in the bargain, it'll also help with developing in the future as it isn't so shit

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
iirc it is replicating how CW looks (with UI upgrades here and there) and is also unironically a better schema by like tenfold

we can make it look like clockwork but be 10x better in the bargain, it'll also help with developing in the future as it isn't so shit
sounds good, as long as I don't have to deal with the garbage ui
I am aware that nutscript runs better than cw fyi, I just hate the way it looks, how descriptions work, ui menu, etc.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the main thing i dont like about ns is the shit looking gui (probably because im more used to cw)

if helix is keeping cw's style of ui then i'll be happy

@xRJx also goddamnit youre a helpful fucker

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae

It’s almost as if your eyes don’t work and you missed the giant red text on their server saying it wasn’t a final version and its not representative of it.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

the shill pill... swallow it in ur heart be true, CW might be bad but Helix won't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.