News COALITION | 2/8/2021

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
yeah that's the problem

we're explicitly trying to rid the server of 'power factions'

ccc only ever existed because of cab and osd, so either re-write it or remove it
The only idea I can come up with is it being ran by Rank Leaders when CAB is gone and OSD's presence is reduced to next-to-none.

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
The only idea I can come up with is it being ran by Rank Leaders when CAB is gone and OSD's presence is reduced to next-to-none.
or just have the entire thing devoted to RL's in general because RL's have next to no purpose as it is

cab/osd/osi are being annexed entirely, absolutely zero presence beyond event characters and when i say event characters i mean events, not event characters as in 'they show up when u call them on ur nokia'

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
nah I'm good
yeah you're not gonna change

biojr choosing the name for his new char
ZWfUCbY.png

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
can't tell if u guys are messing with eachother or genuinely flaming / being mean spirited to a guy for no reason i mean he just agreed to someone elses post to get told 'shut the fuck up'

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
can't tell if u guys are messing with eachother or genuinely flaming / being mean spirited to a guy for no reason i mean he just agreed to someone elses post to get told 'shut the fuck up'
I appreciate the concern, but I really couldn't care less about what anyone says, I say what's on my mind and if people don't agree with oh well, sucks to be them you know? If people want to make fun of my char/chars go for it lol

but once more I appreciate you for being concerned

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
always knew rabid and pilotbland have actually been married for the last 10 years and they are now actively seeking marriage counselling