News COALITION | 2/8/2021

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
not a fan of the idea that to get ownership of stores it's just a mad dash for whoever gets to a CWU first, some people wont be able to get on for when the map switches, and i think that may fuck with a lot of peoples plans

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
not a fan of the idea that to get ownership of stores it's just a mad dash for whoever gets to a CWU first, some people wont be able to get on for when the map switches, and i think that may fuck with a lot of peoples plans
it shouldn't be a rush to get the stores and there will be regular rent to keep the location which will obviously get your keys revoked if you don't pay

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
Man sorry but the British Metrocop model as much as it might be a meme actually looks dope as fuck to me can we seriously try it I beg
I think if you took some aspects like the "Police" on the back and threw some of the checkers and high vis somewhere on the normal cp models we use it could look decent.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think if you took some aspects like the "Police" on the back and threw some of the checkers and high vis somewhere on the normal cp models we use it could look decent.
Thats the thing, I think that genuinely has the potential to look really fucking cool if someone could spend a few mins touching it up, seriously I really like the look of Metrocops in British police gear lol

bonk&½

Electron
Nebulae
Maybe something like this?
i91S9kg.jpeg

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
honestly if we go with the modern police look, not necessarily high-vis but the black uniforms and checkers and shit

mmmmmmm

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
I've had a good look at the map now and I am just amazed we haven't used it sooner.
I see many opportunities for rebels on the surface.
[doublepost=1627424841][/doublepost]
honestly if we go with the modern police look, not necessarily high-vis but the black uniforms and checkers and shit

mmmmmmm
Civil protection
Sponsored by vans.