News COALITION | 2/8/2021

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
not a fan of the idea that to get ownership of stores it's just a mad dash for whoever gets to a CWU first, some people wont be able to get on for when the map switches, and i think that may fuck with a lot of peoples plans
Simple solution.

Rent should provide protection when paid properly, but is only applicable to the more secure areas close to the nexus

The further you get from the high street, the more treacherous the area becomes which drives rent to eventually nil, but you risk losing your business without the protections and insurance given by rent

Reactions: List

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
Simple solution.

Rent should provide protection when paid properly, but is only applicable to the more secure areas close to the nexus

The further you get from the high street, the more treacherous the area becomes which drives rent to eventually nil, but you risk losing your business without the protections and insurance given by rent
There would need to be a threat for this to work. What would that threat be? rebels won't torch businesses.

Nebulae
There would need to be a threat for this to work. What would that threat be? rebels won't torch businesses.
they can however be protection rackets with threat of violence rather than threat of eviction
the map layout has businesses on the side of the map you could argue are slums, near the incinerator
more passive focused businesses which would be hamstrung by rent but make good fronts for other things or running less script focused
e.g. laundrette, arcade, bar, barber shop

creative problems require creative solutions

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I've had a good look at the map now and I am just amazed we haven't used it sooner.
I see many opportunities for rebels on the surface.
Main reason it wasn't used sooner is it was (back when we did consider it) absolutely incompatible with RebelRP as it was at the time and given they were the main bulk of the playerbase it'd have been suicide.

D

Deleted member 243

why did u guys date it during the middle of alplands tho
IMG_20210728_231438_332.jpg