Comparing games is kinda dumb, to a certain point.

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
The reason for this thread came from the toxicis TES (The Elder Scrolls) fandom comparing their games. Another reason why im bringing this up is because i have lately been on a deus ex marathon. While playing the games, i noticed how every single one is unique from one another.

Deus ex 1 rpg based. Deus ex 2 is more combat and gameplay based. Deus ex human revolution is a weird mix of the two. And Mankind divided is... interesting, i still cant define it.

Now i know that comparison is important, but thats to a certain point. A good example is max payne 3. The game had a major shift from its noir tone to a more gta one. And its good game, despite changing the original formula. Its good on its own.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
minecraft is good

fortnite is shit

in the window there i stood

im shit at rhymes

bananas

Reactions: List

Yurivw

Storage Expert
Nebulae
Of course you can compare games, but only on the individual level. I can compare the amount of fun I had in a game to another game. But I can't compare your fun to mine.

All games can be good, according to the person that likes them...
Except fortnite, fortnite is gay.

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
Of course you can compare games, but only on the individual level. I can compare the amount of fun I had in a game to another game. But I can't compare your fun to mine.

All games can be good, according to the person that likes them...
Except fortnite, fortnite is gay.
Exactly
[doublepost=1544070204][/doublepost]

GAME CRITICS FUCKING SUCK RIGHT GUYS?

Yeah