Nebulae
'Le Green Kebab'
e33ba6a84a6295bde4cd162b62f49632.jpg

Reactions: List

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Fucking, love how my government is breaking everything down

@Prospekt, he looks like some ex-soldier, with motto "war is hell" written above his bed. That'd work really good honestly, just if behind him some dead bodies, burning people would be seen, rather than just rest of the room. Good posing, good camera angle, good lighting, it's just the concept that is lacking. Starting stepping in the right direction though, good luck with next one mang.

@Weeknder, this looks familiar, eh? It's pretty much a quick edit, I'd do it in five, maybe ten minutes. Pixelization, simple background and colour change is pretty much what sums it up, nothing really interesting. It's nice looking, but definitely nothing original, hoping you'll do something of your own next time though

@spectre, it's ok indeed, but just ok. As said before, no real concept, I don't really see a story being said here. As always however, you're master of filling up the scene, but you could actually zoom in and focus on one character. I was saying it few times, that making a pose where there's no visible target, is one of the hardest tasks you can do, as you need to tell few tales at once, instead of focusing on one. I guess you could add something like few soldiers having a break, talking in a friendly manner, some citizen being talked to in an agressive manner, there are tons of possibilities, you just need to open your mind, even if that sounds gay af

@MaXenzie, those low poligon models, eww
It's a nice thing to refer to your previous pose, but a man holding a low res wheel drive next to a perfectly cut dead body just looks shitty. You have effects, like aperture, light volumetrics, etc. The original poster was looking way cooler, and this one barely even deserves to be called a reference to it. You can do better, I'm sure of it

@bjfgpkqkdmtnspwndsjt, proper artwork, many could learn from you

@Lyon, good camera angle is a pretty important thing bro. Another thing, is that the pose should tell the story by itself, if you need to explain whats going on there, then there's a problem in it. I can't really see how those robots are posed, just because the camera is far away, but I can see that people back there are just in basic animations, and the whole background is empty. I'd refer you to the guides, as there's really too much to talk about. Good luck next time though, all of us started like this, so don't give up now

@Rondal, I tell you, one day I'll borrow a camera and show you how it's done
There's no concept, that's it. The thing with photography, is that it should either show something that has an interesting concept, or something that isn't visible by an ordinary eye, simple as that. Follow the rule of thirds, get some interesting concept, good zoom and that's all to it, really.

@YOU ARE A PIRATE, what's with you all having a dull concepts and lack of zoom. Really man, just look at some movie posters, scenes in good films like Sin City and do something like that.

@SnailZ, bloody hell, is that another one without any story behind it
Everything else is good, yeah, depth of the picture, dust particles, content, it's just nothing happening there. Still, quite good one compared to others, even with that badly posed left leg of Vort (the toe), but get a concept mang

@Elan, finally some concept, though I don't really see how a gasmasked male with a big knife can kill a dinosaur that's twice the size of skyscraper. There's also no resistance, or destruction of the city itself as well. And yeah, the city that's full of lights seems just to go about with their lifes, not really caring about the dino. I'm still waiting for the second poster like the one you did with mountains and a lone traveler ontop of one of them, that was some good artwork. This one isn't sadly, and I know you can do better than that

@ToasterRoboto, probably the most original thing we've got here, even if the joke itself is terrible. I kinda like the idea of doing those pixelized comics for this competition, maybe if it'd be longer and bit more /funny/ it'd actually be something I'd consider really good. For now, it's a nice little touch, definitely something new, which I'm happy to see. Question is, how far you can go with that concept?

For the first time, I'm actually going to let a meme fully win. @shibe, you deserve it, you little twat

9H8SDml.png

No, this is no joke, I actually think it's the best thing we've got this week

And as for the second place, I'm going to give @Derpy the pleasure of holding it.
It's second place because of what Xenzie said
Taking an image of a woman, removing negative space, placing an image of a mountain and then attaching it to the woman layer with a blending mode.
It's actually not /that/ hard to do, while again, there is no real fascinating concept. I'm gonna kill myself the next person that'll
make a pose without just a little of story in their submittion

13317017_2051999835025507_4148914522459370229_o.jpg

G fucking G

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

@Prospekt, he looks like some ex-soldier, with motto "war is hell" written above his bed. That'd work really good honestly, just if behind him some dead bodies, burning people would be seen, rather than just rest of the room. Good posing, good camera angle, good lighting, it's just the concept that is lacking. Starting stepping in the right direction though, good luck with next one mang.

@Weeknder, this looks familiar, eh? It's pretty much a quick edit, I'd do it in five, maybe ten minutes. Pixelization, simple background and colour change is pretty much what sums it up, nothing really interesting. It's nice looking, but definitely nothing original, hoping you'll do something of your own next time though

@spectre, it's ok indeed, but just ok. As said before, no real concept, I don't really see a story being said here. As always however, you're master of filling up the scene, but you could actually zoom in and focus on one character. I was saying it few times, that making a pose where there's no visible target, is one of the hardest tasks you can do, as you need to tell few tales at once, instead of focusing on one. I guess you could add something like few soldiers having a break, talking in a friendly manner, some citizen being talked to in an agressive manner, there are tons of possibilities, you just need to open your mind, even if that sounds gay af

It's a nice thing to refer to your previous pose, but a man holding a low res wheel drive next to a perfectly cut dead body just looks shitty. You have effects, like aperture, light volumetrics, etc. The original poster was looking way cooler, and this one barely even deserves to be called a reference to it. You can do better, I'm sure of it

@Lyon, good camera angle is a pretty important thing bro. Another thing, is that the pose should tell the story by itself, if you need to explain whats going on there, then there's a problem in it. I can't really see how those robots are posed, just because the camera is far away, but I can see that people back there are just in basic animations, and the whole background is empty. I'd refer you to the guides, as there's really too much to talk about. Good luck next time though, all of us started like this, so don't give up now

There's no concept, that's it. The thing with photography, is that it should either show something that has an interesting concept, or something that isn't visible by an ordinary eye, simple as that. Follow the rule of thirds, get some interesting concept, good zoom and that's all to it, really.

@YOU ARE A PIRATE, what's with you all having a dull concepts and lack of zoom. Really man, just look at some movie posters, scenes in good films like Sin City and do something like that.

Everything else is good, yeah, depth of the picture, dust particles, content, it's just nothing happening there. Still, quite good one compared to others, even with that badly posed left leg of Vort (the toe), but get a concept mang

@Elan, finally some concept, though I don't really see how a gasmasked male with a big knife can kill a dinosaur that's twice the size of skyscraper. There's also no resistance, or destruction of the city itself as well. And yeah, the city that's full of lights seems just to go about with their lifes, not really caring about the dino. I'm still waiting for the second poster like the one you did with mountains and a lone traveler ontop of one of them, that was some good artwork. This one isn't sadly, and I know you can do better than that

@ToasterRoboto, probably the most original thing we've got here, even if the joke itself is terrible. I kinda like the idea of doing those pixelized comics for this competition, maybe if it'd be longer and bit more /funny/ it'd actually be something I'd consider really good. For now, it's a nice little touch, definitely something new, which I'm happy to see. Question is, how far you can go with that concept?

For the first time, I'm actually going to let a meme fully win. @shibe, you deserve it, you little twat

9H8SDml.png

And as for the second place, I'm going to give @Derpy the pleasure of holding it.

It's actually not /that/ hard to do, while again, there is no real fascinating concept. I'm gonna kill myself the next person that'll

G fucking G

To everyone here.

As Jonathon Coulton said in his "Re: Your Brains" Song.

"I'm glad to see you take constructive criticism well, thank you for your time, I know we're all busy as hell. And we'll put this thing to bed, when I bash your head ope-"

May have sidetracked slightly.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

9H8SDml.png

G fucking G
Thats not how I did it lmao. I worked in graphicsgale and did everything pixel by pixel

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae

9H8SDml.png

G fucking G
shibe deserves nothing

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae

It's​

@MaXenzie you little cunt :oops: :oops:

Let me think of a story real quick
The woman wishes to be isolated, and her deep down desire is what's inside her, Isolated in the rocky mountains of some fucking place idfk. However, she does not show this desire as represented by the visible face. The emptiness in the direction of her mouth symbolises who she feels like she can speak about it with
I claim :fullownership: of that story.
wasn't serious memeys

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

9H8SDml.png

G fucking G

Just saying

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Difference is
I used two different photos
You used the same photo and applied almost perfectly the same effect just with a different colour.
I used different photo so my work is original lmao yeah right dude I made like 500 of these pics last year when I figured out it too like 5 minutes
V5NDxh8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.