Nebulae
wP7c3lq.jpg
>not shattering the head of every corpse

wheresw the satisfaction?

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
clarity.jpg

I like being able to like the shit I make. Like I made this in a few minutes just messing about with some paint.net addons I downloaded and I really like it, it's really nice looking to me. I love that.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hooray for delegating.

d6e4e6b1d789.jpg

Overwatch is filmed live and on-scene.
All suspects are presumed guilty until amputated.

An authentic pose of a pretty neat scenario in the HL2RP universe. I give a lot of points for the authenticity, up to and including the accurate details on the transmission in the upper corner, along with the entirely accurate overlay (for some servers.)
However, the posing is fairly stiff in some departments, there is no real lighting to speak of, and due to faces being blocked and the actions being neutral, there isn't much emotion sparked within the picture.
A good piece, but it doesn't convey anything awe-inspiring.
Abstract. I like it. Fit for Gmod'ers. But the blur gives me the impression that you're trying to hide the complete lack of content within the picture. Negative space works, but you either focus on it by making the object of attention stand out, or you end up with a piece that is in itself blurred.
znJwaSG.jpg

bored made this
These types of poses are incredibly common. Man posing in front of camera with blurry man in the background is tried and true, and is also tried and true in the "I'm just testing" department. Fingerposing's good, but no one holds a rifle like that. I want you to get out of your comfort zone next time, make a full and proper scene. B&W is a nice touch btw.
god bless america
I have my submission

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

Too many flaws to go over.
Something something heresy.
Emperor protects and all that.
*20 minutes of space marine battle cries*

13489386e26e.jpg

D9DB3E9FA4F7EED755CF07A1B25E0063081F69A2
Damn. The dutch angle works perfectly with the tall and intimidating Space Marine, but his pose is just slightly off.They rarely stand perfectly straight, and they usually are one foot forward so that you don't have to deal with the perfectly forward-facing head, which makes him look less imposing. The gentle gradient from white to dull orange lights work well and give a strong Imperium vibe, but again, the pose on the arms makes him look stiff as a board. He fills the entire screen not with his actions, but with his fat fucking body.
Good use of shadows on the right side, his eyes being hidden by the hat works well with the theme. The feeling of helplessness is strong, especially with the panicked onlookers watching as a man is executed and another is dragged to take his place. The methodical, psychopathic looks on the rebels reflects perfectly on my opinion of the edgy bastards, and the corpses being pilled atop each other with dead faces is a point for authenticity. Posing's great. Love it.
:ok:
Abstract as Hell.
clarity.jpg

I like being able to like the shit I make. Like I made this in a few minutes just messing about with some paint.net addons I downloaded and I really like it, it's really nice looking to me. I love that.
Move the text to the right so it's not inches away from being cut off the edge of the damn screen, and you've got wallpaper/poster material right there. Genuinely looks great, and I wouldn't be surprised if these became adverts on the server.
E8D58C04AB0C9205D8BAA70F4FA6D68096113528

Join the Guard they said.
It'll be FUN they said.
Not Death Korps of Krieg in the trenches. Commissar isn't shooting someone.
But I fucking adore how the guy in the middleground is holding the gun with his forearms whilst he breaths into his hands. The posing here is phenomenal, and with a little touchup and post-processing to make it look less like a Gmod poster and perhaps more like Imperium propaganda, this would be top-tier, used in 40k RP servers.

Personally, I don't give a shit about bans, the Art Competition is gonna get revamped to stop "good" people ruining "new" people's fun by being good, so I don't mind this week being an ASS.

Winner
@Neythi
4e93318843ff.jpg

Encouragement Award
@Dudu Fadende
E8D58C04AB0C9205D8BAA70F4FA6D68096113528

Art Competition revamp will be soon, promise guys.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Since you brainless idiots are seemingly incapable of following the weekly theme, I reiterate. The theme is:

ULTRAVIOLENCE

It's you or them.

That theme is banned due to this server being PG13.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
It is time

We're closing off this thread.
That doesn't mean it'll be deleted, it's going to serve as some sort of an archive
of how we were all the cool kids back in the day.

The new one is already sticked and everything will continue onward from there.
It's a new start for all of us, including few new judges.

Consider this thread locked.

5 years and still going, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.