Not open for further replies.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
yRnycE9.png

here is a placeholder until I get motivation
Winner

Nebulae
Because one is not enough to satiate the hunger...
5F6E3CF842D9E4D2AEF7177EA7967AC451D08241
[doublepost=1504499199][/doublepost]
Trust me the editing would be a lot better if I wasn't stuck on this picmonkey shit
(ps if theres a pirate photoshop uhhhhhhh hmu don't tell the cops)
I use Picmonkey exclusively for my artwork, its not that bad...
[doublepost=1504499378][/doublepost]
Do I get a job yet?

Reactions: List

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
maybe you guys should learn how to use gimp instead

or contact me via my contact number...

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
bahh

@Zomba, even though it's a meme, I really like the lighting on it. The mix of three hard colors is actually working out in this one, plus that use of particles coming from behind is also looking good. Can't say no to this one fam,
thumbup1.gif

@Cookie_, even though it's properly done, it suffers from one problem, that is it being boring. Nothing is happening there. It's a perfect background, but it needs to be behind /something/. You could add more stuff in and create "mini-stories", like someone being taken away from his wife, or anything alike that'd just thicken the atmosphere. It's suitable for a wallpaper though, a very clean one, because of not much actually being there, so if this was what you were aiming for, you did good.
thumbup1.gif
overall either way, I like it regardless

@Cavity, pretty cool concept and not too bad construction of the scene, even though the camera could be aimed and zoomed a bit more to the right, on the civilians, plus there should be some emotions thrown into the mix, something like tension, anger, violence, or maybe even sorrow, it helps to create a good story, which your artwork should represent. I would also rework the lighting from being harsh white to maybe something else, like soft blue mixed with yellow, anything that makes your pose original and good. It's still quite good though, keep on doing it

@karl-police, it's honestly, it's literally just a screenshot of a scanner flying towards the camera doing nothing but flashes light at you, that doesn't even blind, but just fogs your vision a little. I'd completely rework your concept and either put that scanner into some dark, atmospheric setting where his light could actually do something (here), or just focus on the scanner itself and light it up from various angles, making sure it looks as great, as it possibly can (here). There are guides on our subforum and I'd reccomend you to look at them

So yeah, obviously @247-0006-0001 'Jimbo' and @Scone ! won this time, which makes me think if should I let them win next time

unknown.png

I'd just focus on the resolution Jimbo, you got everything else covered

6EOYlmu.jpg

Your best one so far Scone, love that you don't just make it B&W and without background anymore

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
bahh

@Zomba, even though it's a meme, I really like the lighting on it. The mix of three hard colors is actually working out in this one, plus that use of particles coming from behind is also looking good. Can't say no to this one fam,
thumbup1.gif

@Cookie_, even though it's properly done, it suffers from one problem, that is it being boring. Nothing is happening there. It's a perfect background, but it needs to be behind /something/. You could add more stuff in and create "mini-stories", like someone being taken away from his wife, or anything alike that'd just thicken the atmosphere. It's suitable for a wallpaper though, a very clean one, because of not much actually being there, so if this was what you were aiming for, you did good.
thumbup1.gif
overall either way, I like it regardless

@Cavity, pretty cool concept and not too bad construction of the scene, even though the camera could be aimed and zoomed a bit more to the right, on the civilians, plus there should be some emotions thrown into the mix, something like tension, anger, violence, or maybe even sorrow, it helps to create a good story, which your artwork should represent. I would also rework the lighting from being harsh white to maybe something else, like soft blue mixed with yellow, anything that makes your pose original and good. It's still quite good though, keep on doing it

@karl-police, it's honestly, it's literally just a screenshot of a scanner flying towards the camera doing nothing but flashes light at you, that doesn't even blind, but just fogs your vision a little. I'd completely rework your concept and either put that scanner into some dark, atmospheric setting where his light could actually do something (here), or just focus on the scanner itself and light it up from various angles, making sure it looks as great, as it possibly can (here). There are guides on our subforum and I'd reccomend you to look at them

So yeah, obviously @247-0006-0001 'Jimbo' and @Scone ! won this time, which makes me think if should I let them win next time

unknown.png

I'd just focus on the resolution Jimbo, you got everything else covered

6EOYlmu.jpg

Your best one so far Scone, love that you don't just make it B&W and without background anymore
Where is my work of art

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
my monthly shit picture on the way
if you have any feedback, feel free to tell me over steam or forums, I am always striving for improvement in SFM
tBZrKNq.jpg

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
my monthly shit picture on the way
if you have any feedback, feel free to tell me over steam or forums, I am always striving for improvement in SFM
tBZrKNq.jpg

The fact he isn't exactly in the center triggers me.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
The fact he isn't exactly in the center triggers me.
same, wanted to place him into the middle but it'd just bugger me to position the guns directly into his hands again
EVERYTHING
MUST
BE
CORRECT

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
same, wanted to place him into the middle but it'd just bugger me to position the guns directly into his hands again
EVERYTHING
MUST
BE
CORRECT

uhhh

Lock the gun's root transform to his root transform. Then the gun will move with him.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
uhhh

Lock the gun's root transform to his root transform. Then the gun will move with him.
too much work and wanted the picture done before heading to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.