Proton
Nebulae
C3C4056C1E6308E13AE123C54A5324029D6B3A0E

Reactions: List

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
kYcC7ll.jpeg

Probably not the best you've seen but I thought I'd give it a shot. Not very good with lighting so if you've got some tips, hit me up.

Reactions: List

Pigeon

Neutrino
Nebulae
2015-12-16_00001.jpg

Civil Protection and Soldiers are searching building.
Gmod Posing. Gmod Life mod, Photoshop Edited.

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
kYcC7ll.jpeg

Probably not the best you've seen but I thought I'd give it a shot. Not very good with lighting so if you've got some tips, hit me up.
I'm not really sure if that is Gmod or SFM but if it is SFM you should probably try fucking about with the "enable volumetrics" option when you edit the light. It's kind of this foggy light which usually ends up making a scene look better, if you want to get lightning right you just have to fuck around with it a lot, try new things etc. Probably the easiest way to understand lightning.

Also don't be afraid to have like 15 different lights in one pose pointing at every possible direction, as long as it looks natural, all good.

I feel like some Depth of Field and maybe zooming the camera a bit out would make it look better (Maybe make the unit hold a gun or something?), good luck man!

Last edited:

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
I'm not really sure if that is Gmod or SFM but if it is SFM you should probably try fucking about with the "enable volumetrics" option when you edit the light. It's kind of this foggy light which usually ends up making a scene look better, if you want to get lightning right you just have to fuck around with it a lot, try new things etc. Probably the easiest way to understand lightning.

Also don't be afraid to have like 15 different lights in one pose pointing at every possible direction, as long as it looks natural, all good.

I feel like some Depth of Field and maybe zooming the camera a bit out would make it look better (Maybe make the unit hold a gun or something?), good luck man!

Thanks bro'. I tried some depth of field but it looked really shit. Also tried messing around colour modification and it also made it look shitty. It's also done in GMOD + thanks for feedback.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Bloody hell, that's a lot to go through

Yoshi

A Yoshisaur Munchakoopas
Nebulae
I think some of the art in the Hall of Fame hasn't been put in to display properly? All I see is the links, though that might be on purpose.

Some of these entries are looking really good. Keep up the good work guys!

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
I think some of the art in the Hall of Fame hasn't been put in to display properly? All I see is the links, though that might be on purpose.

Some of these entries are looking really good. Keep up the good work guys!
Hall of fame

Can't put more than 20 images in a post, gonna link them from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.