I drew this hank hill x bobby fan art 10 minutes ago in ms paint

gmod poses aren't art

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
>...

@Club Ace
whats that ugly shit through his head
Another thing is the weird camera angle that doesn't show much than a completly red ground, empty background, and the rebel cut in half by the camera. Nothing really interesting, it's simply just some gore in one place without anything else. Big dissapoint

@Club Ace - second round
yo, this is some very cool hallway, with really neat lighting, it's just fucking empty. Bit stiff posing, but has some pose has some motion, and camera angle is better than before. Don't know about the blood trials, no idea how those would get on wall and from who are they coming from. Idk, better than before, but still empty and quite rushed.

@Prospekt I like those models, found them not so long ago as well, it's just that you didn't use lot of other props in pack, plus didn't add decals (look at this). You could also fiddle with TF2 bullet wounds props, or maybe add some heads rolling around, particles of blood spraying out of them, that kind of stuff. Other thing is that there's no smoke from the explosion that presumably killed them, nor any hit to confirm that. Background looks just meh as well, just generic two Blu guys running forward, nothing really interesting, nor making the scene more fitting, for example them looking from some sandbags, holding helmets on their heads, wanting to check if they did indeed hit the target, while being afraid of getting shot by a sniper. Like the posing on engie tho, even if there isn't much it feels awfully nice.

@MisterEasy, the pose has it's concept, I'll admit, but it's resolution and posing make it feel just wrong. The guy on left looks like a child to me, the faceposing is just weird. Another thing is that his had seems more like he'd want to grab tits of some invisible lady, rather than wave. His posing would actually make sense if that'd be true, with the expression on his face. Guy on right has nothing to offer, but isn't exactly bad either. What bothers me the most, is background that's just a wall, instead a destroyed city, with smoke, flames and that one 'cafe' sign, being the only thing remaining from the old town. That'd give it an amazing atmosphere, with those soldiers being cheerful while behind them everything that'd be seen, would be hell. A really big and open concept, I'm counting on you to use it better next time, because you do have a potential I wouldn't want to see go to waste.

@Hoblit, yeah, it's dark indeed, but in a literal way. Another thing is that, there's practically nothing there, just some drunk looking guy in a pose of "you bet I won't shoot myself?".
shrugs.gif

@RetroPirate1, saw your video as well, pure gold. It's supposed to be a thumbnail either way, so I understand there isn't much going on. Still, some expression on their faces, or general posing wouldn't hurt, eh? What I'm tlaking about, is something like this, by @Peter Green. Still worth a
thumbup1.gif
just for originality

@Rondal, if you'd put the settings on some higher level, add some effects and proper lighting, as well as place the camera behind the officer there, then it could actually look pretty decent. Always aim for more movie-like camera placements, otherwise it'll just look boring, like here.

@Rondal - second round
Same problem as before, but only with the camera angle. Pretty good otherwise, I'd add some light though and try to hide the sky, by lowering the camera a bit.

@Cookie_-Chan, it has it's atmosphere, I have to admit that. It's just that it doesn't really have much of a concept, as you said. Still, something that could fit for a perfect loading screen, just if the guy would be wounded himself. Not bad at all.

@Fred, pretty stiff, or weird posing plus some uncommon concept. Really, who in a zombie apocalypse would stop his truck just to casually shoot some zombies? The zombie on right isn't even leaning on the wall and the scene is awfully empty, which could be fixed by zooming in. Either way, pretty dull and boring concept, no matter how harsh it sounds. Work on posing fam, let us see you at your best soon

@georgeebizzle, would give you a win, if only you weren't a legend here. Have fun having honorary second place.

@OneClassyBanana, not yours I guess, so yeah

@TheIlgar, I really don't know what to say about it. A holster that also covers his penis is surely a good thing
shrugs.gif

@Lyon, while it does look decent, not a lot is going on there. We don't know what's he looking at, we don't know his story, nor do we know what's going on here. How I'd do it, would be placing the man right infront of the camera, on right side, while where he was standing on your version, placing some bad guy, making the scene western style, with some revolver duel like theme. Also some stuff in background, maybe some village, oasis, vultures flying around, waiting for the duel to finish, stuff like that, to fill it all up.

And so, I decided to give the winning title to @Hydralisk, not because he's Polish fag like me,
but because his pose actually has a climate, good effects and proper posing, while he's still a beginning amateur.
Lower the aperture of blur next time tho fam, zobaczymy co następnym razem wytrzaskasz.

A1CCAA57D2C143BB9A5115F49891CDC72F24A04B

Elan

Proton
Nebulae

0eb9d226643429c8a6b9717a6c1aac15.png

I couldn't fix the lighting on the two houses so i put a lantern instead to make it plausible.
and all the houses in this image are copies of the center left.

Last edited:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 150

@TheIlgar, I really don't know what to say about it. A holster that also covers his penis is surely a good thing
shrugs.gif
This made my day.
But I am afraid you are incorrect: we, the Gondola kind, do not use the same reproduction method as you do, leading to the lack of a penis being obvious.

Nebulae

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Scrap this, made this one a few days ago and I thought to post it on my creative page.
QPpxqt8.jpg

In all honesty I'm just looking for feedback, and where to improve.

Tbh that's fucking beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.