Nebulae
i know im not gonna win but im forcing it down your throats so i get feedback

qh2TepP.jpg

first pose i actually finish in like 4 months

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
Do you guys use SFM or gmod to pose?
I tried out SFM not long ago, it seemed nice and easy to use, but I thought that you could do somewhat the same in gmod if you have the poser addon etc,
and in gmod you can just download addons from the workshop and get it straight into the game, instead of having to move files and shit and use GCFscape to load it into SFM? Cus I found out that you only start with the tf2 maps, which is quite a shame.

edit: oh yeah, I think SFM is the choice if you make movies, right? Because of the timeline and shiz

D

Deleted member 225

I tried out SFM not long ago, it seemed nice and easy to use, but I thought that you could do somewhat the same in gmod if you have the poser addon etc,
and in gmod you can just download addons from the workshop and get it straight into the game, instead of having to move files and shit and use GCFscape to load it into SFM? Cus I found out that you only start with the tf2 maps, which is quite a shame.

edit: oh yeah, I think SFM is the choice if you make movies, right? Because of the timeline and shiz
gmod master race

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Start with gmod.
if you don't like it go SFM like me

Status
Not open for further replies.