WOLOLO.
@Lemon Cuntcake

Reactions: List

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
I gotta say that Lewis is actually getting better with his movies,
thumbup1.gif

@Elan, I begin liking your poses more with each one you post. However, as others already said, it's far too dark. I know that you were going for a thick atmosphere, but it's all pretty much black. I'd add a very subtle light, just to cast some highlighting on these guys, and to make them a bit more visible. I'd also add another light, but this time, a bright red one, just like the one you added. It'd continue the concept of alarm lights putting some shadows on them. There could also be some blood on the walls, that'd definitely add in the thought that they're responding to something important, adding that tensity to the air. Still, you're getting better day by day.

@Erkor, alright, this once

@SkinVest, one of your best, just behind the first one you submitted, the one that won. I love when poses are kept either in blue, or yellow/orange colouring, it gives that style and atmosphere. Here, blue colour is an antonym to what's actually happening - blue is a symbol of safety, peace, etc, that's why it's colour of police, United Nations, or NATO. What we see however, is a cop beating someone down in a dark alley. I love it, and made a similar one few months back. You're getting really good. I'll give you a win here

@Cookie_-Chan, it's my edit you nub-nub

@Hydralisk, dodałbyś skaryfikację jeszcze i byłoby git
Not a drawing guy, but there's lots of details around, and I'm not just saying about Adidas. The veins/cracks on his teeth and the muscle lines under his neck are looking really good. What it could use though, would be some shadowing, which it currently lacks now. Anyway, it's a good one, an impressive one I might add

The two wins

@Erkor and @SkinVest

fight_scene__222942_by_erkor-dame4bq.jpg

20161026152502_1.jpg

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.