B A N N E D
Nebulae
e88f1dff293f.jpg

holy shit

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Big one

@Tyrone, pretty neat one, I'll admit. It's fairly simplistic, but I'd rather like something to be very simple, rather than covered in a terrible amounts of editing that'd make it non-readable. Concept here is tricky, can't really say what you tried to say through it, or if it was just a little "let those two ideas fuck eachother, and let's see what'll come out of it". Idk, to me, it looks like some metaphor for soldiers and war removing happyness from the colourful world they destroy. Then again, there's a power station in the background, which kinda doesn't fit in with this idea. Concept aside, it's done pretty well, but you should have cranked that posterization up a bit more, as well as the contrast setting. There's also a piece of helmet missing, in the place where his left ear should be. Anyway, it's still pretty neat, even if it lacks a bit of polishing.
thumbup1.gif

@Anleas bro, give others a chance at it. Also, I'd suggest you to try some other theme, rather than Spyro and R&C, these two got stale a bit

@Club Ace, #1 is even WW3RP still a thing
#2 I like how his arm twitched at the beginning, and how he was not aiming the gun at all. Camera was p good though, even when in the end it wasn't moving at all. I mean, it's hard to judge a meme, you either fancy it or not, and that's it, but I'd say that it's not a bad result for someone as mentally imperfect as you are :^)

@Hydralisk, think you're better in drawing monsters than humans, because this one looks more like a creature from your nightmares. His nose looks as if it'd be covered in hair, while also skinless, showing only muscles. You also tried to be too realistic while doing a comedy sketch, and this went bad for his lips and eyelids. The idea was there, it's just how you did it that kinda ruined it. Try to draw less lines, and make your drawings simplier, so we don't have too much details that just overlapse on themselves.

@MaXenzie, tbf, this one looks like it's mostly sequences, and some stiff posing on that OTA duder on left, with some spice of too much editing. You just went overboard with it all fam, lmao
I like the details like that citizen in the background, but other than that, it's just medicore honestly. Gah

@dee pixel, I guess both @Hoovie the Apansenok and @Warwick saw what you did there, since it's fabulous. Totally wouldn't mind it as a loading screen, if it only was higher resolution. I'll also pass on it for the reasons I'll bring up on the winner
thumbup1.gif

@Erkor, where's the unique atmosphere you've been always making fam
It's a boring, dull view on some trees and hills, with nothing really present there, at least nothing worth a while to look at. Meh

@albino, hold on there fam, even if you did something perfect (fucking love those etails and atmosphere), I'll pass on you as well, and reason that few lines under this text
thumbup1.gif

@spectry, what was said above. Gotta admit though that it's looking sexy
thumbup1.gif

@external, spectre in me finger
thumbup1.gif

Now, let me say something controversial

I know that albino, spectry and dee made some sexy poses, but each of them had won quite a few times already
Another thing worth mention, is the fact that they all do poses, which is something that pretty much wins every round

In this one, when I saw what @Scone ! had made, it was just like a punch in the gut, a horrific pain caused
by a thought that I'll have to do something more than just copy paste my responses from
previous rounds, and actually be (good God) creative on this one

Scone had made something that you can't just spit out after messing around with some computer program,
but something that you need to just know how to, something that you need to practice for years, not weeks

So despite of me being a complete cunt and a fuckface, I've decided to show some empathy
for how underrated his sketches are, and promote him here.

So please, go over to his art thread, and spam the fuck out of that nebula rating
https://nebulous.cloud/threads/scone-does-art.10350/
Stuff like that needs some real talent to be done

Even if his drawing lacks of details that'd add some spice to it (ammo packs, belt, scratches, etc), it holds
that amazing feeling of peace and happyness, while looking absolutely gorgeous

So please fam, go over to @Pict and get your ass into some of that sweet Killing Floor

@Scone !

du7jYMM.png

D

Deleted member 243

Big one

@Tyrone, pretty neat one, I'll admit. It's fairly simplistic, but I'd rather like something to be very simple, rather than covered in a terrible amounts of editing that'd make it non-readable. Concept here is tricky, can't really say what you tried to say through it, or if it was just a little "let those two ideas fuck eachother, and let's see what'll come out of it". Idk, to me, it looks like some metaphor for soldiers and war removing happyness from the colourful world they destroy. Then again, there's a power station in the background, which kinda doesn't fit in with this idea. Concept aside, it's done pretty well, but you should have cranked that posterization up a bit more, as well as the contrast setting. There's also a piece of helmet missing, in the place where his left ear should be. Anyway, it's still pretty neat, even if it lacks a bit of polishing.
thumbup1.gif

@Anleas bro, give others a chance at it. Also, I'd suggest you to try some other theme, rather than Spyro and R&C, these two got stale a bit

#2 I like how his arm twitched at the beginning, and how he was not aiming the gun at all. Camera was p good though, even when in the end it wasn't moving at all. I mean, it's hard to judge a meme, you either fancy it or not, and that's it, but I'd say that it's not a bad result for someone as mentally imperfect as you are :^)

@Hydralisk, think you're better in drawing monsters than humans, because this one looks more like a creature from your nightmares. His nose looks as if it'd be covered in hair, while also skinless, showing only muscles. You also tried to be too realistic while doing a comedy sketch, and this went bad for his lips and eyelids. The idea was there, it's just how you did it that kinda ruined it. Try to draw less lines, and make your drawings simplier, so we don't have too much details that just overlapse on themselves.

@MaXenzie, tbf, this one looks like it's mostly sequences, and some stiff posing on that OTA duder on left, with some spice of too much editing. You just went overboard with it all fam, lmao
I like the details like that citizen in the background, but other than that, it's just medicore honestly. Gah

@dee pixel, I guess both @Hoovie the Apansenok and @Warwick saw what you did there, since it's fabulous. Totally wouldn't mind it as a loading screen, if it only was higher resolution. I'll also pass on it for the reasons I'll bring up on the winner
thumbup1.gif

@Erkor, where's the unique atmosphere you've been always making fam
It's a boring, dull view on some trees and hills, with nothing really present there, at least nothing worth a while to look at. Meh

@albino, hold on there fam, even if you did something perfect (fucking love those etails and atmosphere), I'll pass on you as well, and reason that few lines under this text
thumbup1.gif

@spectry, what was said above. Gotta admit though that it's looking sexy
thumbup1.gif

@external, spectre in me finger
thumbup1.gif

Now, let me say something controversial

I know that albino, spectry and dee made some sexy poses, but each of them had won quite a few times already
Another thing worth mention, is the fact that they all do poses, which is something that pretty much wins every round

In this one, when I saw what @Scone ! had made, it was just like a punch in the gut, a horrific pain caused
by a thought that I'll have to do something more than just copy paste my responses from
previous rounds, and actually be (good God) creative on this one

Scone had made something that you can't just spit out after messing around with some computer program,
but something that you need to just know how to, something that you need to practice for years, not weeks

So despite of me being a complete cunt and a fuckface, I've decided to show some empathy
for how underrated his sketches are, and promote him here.

So please, go over to his art thread, and spam the fuck out of that nebula rating
https://nebulous.cloud/threads/scone-does-art.10350/
Stuff like that needs some real talent to be done

Even if his drawing lacks of details that'd add some spice to it (ammo packs, belt, scratches, etc), it holds
that amazing feeling of peace and happyness, while looking absolutely gorgeous

So please fam, go over to @Pict and get your ass into some of that sweet Killing Floor

@Scone !

du7jYMM.png
it was made with the ps app on my ipad, bare in mind. I have a thing I made for my school, it's a digital christmas card and i'm not even getting paid for it smh

Here it is:
MJtZ3xA.jpg

thank you though, for the honorable mention. Congratulations @Scone ! , great piece of work.

I could make a christmas card for nebulous mmmmm

Reactions: List

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae

at least it isn't earrape

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
!! pls
i have no games to play
am extremwly bored
no way to pay
[doublepost=1479790636][/doublepost]
also, muzzleflash too big and behind rhe gun instead of barrel
its actually on the barrel but the thing sucks so dont blame me

Status