Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smau

Quark
Nebulae
No, but they were trying to emphasise the point that the paragraphs ontop of paragraphs worth of criticism were constructive.
[doublepost=1482404758][/doublepost]
You reap what you sow
I understood what the scoon meant, so no need for those two to do anything here.

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
990197cedd0c501267cfbcead82a7675.jpg

I tried gcam addon on Arma 3. This was my first screenshot.

Just realized i placed a WW2 plane on Altis so ignore the futuristic stuff in the picture!

Reactions: List

RGB

Proton
Nebulae
@Smau I can't make something better, I do art, not video. I still understand the core concepts of what makes a piece of video good, this is how I'm able to watch a movie and go "this is shit" or "this is great" or "what the fuck, the censorship board took away the farts in the Blazing Saddles campfire scene".

Smau

Quark
Nebulae
@Smau I can't make something better, I do art, not video. I still understand the core concepts of what makes a piece of video good, this is how I'm able to watch a movie and go "this is shit" or "this is great" or "what the fuck, the censorship board took away the farts in the Blazing Saddles campfire scene".
I do art as-well not video, this was my first video that I've made.

RGB

Proton
Nebulae
@Smau and it's a great first effort, but it still needs oh so much work and improvement. I do look forward to your next one, this could be a great way to track your development as a video maker from the beginning and see just how you improved on the way

Smau

Quark
Nebulae
@Smau and it's a great first effort, but it still needs oh so much work and improvement. I do look forward to your next one, this could be a great way to track your development as a video maker from the beginning and see just how you improved on the way
I know thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.