Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Man wearing a helmet

Thinking out those first lines of the post is always the hardest thing

@MisterEasy, where's that glorious camera angle you always had? Neverless, perfect posing, filling the pose and emotions. All you'd need to have fixed, is to make the screenshot in higher resolution, and to get an editor like @Elan to make your poses a bit sexier. Still, good one, totally deserves a
icon14.png

@RetroPirate1, I honestly would give you a meme reward if there'd be one,
icon14.png

@Benjideaula, :ok:

@Zombine,

Still, a neat one, even if there is no interesting concept, and it's pretty empty, mainly because of editing

@Reinhart, to be honest, it's well posed, but not really interesting. I can't see much emotions here, and nor does the camera placement give me the 'wow' feeling. A very good posing though, grats on that

@Lyon, I'm no graphic guy, but this seems pretty basic, something you can do in like, fifteen minutes. Looks ok tho

@Weird Pedestrian, posing isn't top notch, but is ok, effects are a bit too strong, but the camera angle, you people should learn from this two-days poser. It's what I was always talking about, just like in movies. Great job on that, plus I can see that girl there almost ready to cry, even if the pose itself looks bit weird from this perspective. Really good for the beginning of your posing adventure, keep it up, just more like it with more stuff in the background.

@frogsap, really good one, probably one of your best. U'll only list my problems with it, but keep in mind that it's still a really nice one.
Ambient oclusion (little, dark dots on models) is clearly visible, making it clear that background was photoshopped. The green borders around few models don't help either, you can see them especially near the guy in red blouse. The wheels of the main, moving car could be blurred a bit more as well, to make them feel moving little more. Finally, both policemen in the background, falling out of their car are posed badly in some way. The one in air just looks unnatural, you could easily just make him straight, not bended, which would feel more natural, at least imo. The lower guy isn't exactly holding the steering wheel, and just moving him few cm away from it would look more like he's trying to grab it, rather than can't grab it, because he's a bad model. Either way, good one, just has few bigger mistakes.

And so, not a suprise, @Persnickety gets the winning title, while @Peter Green gets the honorary, for a pure comedy

b4a4f636c0.png

you skipped mine again whatafack

D

Deleted member 150

Thinking out those first lines of the post is always the hardest thing

@MisterEasy, where's that glorious camera angle you always had? Neverless, perfect posing, filling the pose and emotions. All you'd need to have fixed, is to make the screenshot in higher resolution, and to get an editor like @Elan to make your poses a bit sexier. Still, good one, totally deserves a
icon14.png

@RetroPirate1, I honestly would give you a meme reward if there'd be one,
icon14.png

@Benjideaula, :ok:

@Zombine,

Still, a neat one, even if there is no interesting concept, and it's pretty empty, mainly because of editing

@Reinhart, to be honest, it's well posed, but not really interesting. I can't see much emotions here, and nor does the camera placement give me the 'wow' feeling. A very good posing though, grats on that

@Lyon, I'm no graphic guy, but this seems pretty basic, something you can do in like, fifteen minutes. Looks ok tho

@Weird Pedestrian, posing isn't top notch, but is ok, effects are a bit too strong, but the camera angle, you people should learn from this two-days poser. It's what I was always talking about, just like in movies. Great job on that, plus I can see that girl there almost ready to cry, even if the pose itself looks bit weird from this perspective. Really good for the beginning of your posing adventure, keep it up, just more like it with more stuff in the background.

@frogsap, really good one, probably one of your best. U'll only list my problems with it, but keep in mind that it's still a really nice one.
Ambient oclusion (little, dark dots on models) is clearly visible, making it clear that background was photoshopped. The green borders around few models don't help either, you can see them especially near the guy in red blouse. The wheels of the main, moving car could be blurred a bit more as well, to make them feel moving little more. Finally, both policemen in the background, falling out of their car are posed badly in some way. The one in air just looks unnatural, you could easily just make him straight, not bended, which would feel more natural, at least imo. The lower guy isn't exactly holding the steering wheel, and just moving him few cm away from it would look more like he's trying to grab it, rather than can't grab it, because he's a bad model. Either way, good one, just has few bigger mistakes.

And so, not a suprise, @Persnickety gets the winning title, while @Peter Green gets the honorary, for a pure comedy

b4a4f636c0.png

Oh, well, I got skipped, too.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
did u just srsly skip me come on now cuntcake
You know you're good enough already ;)))))
Oh, well, I got skipped, too.
Made that one a couple of weeks ago for @Cookie_-Chan
-It would also be nice if the art you submit was new, and not something you once made long ago way back when. Just thought I'd say this. Otherwise, people like me would have around a gazillion entries ready and waiting. Hell, I could pour my entire posing thread here.
TL;DR: Make new artwork, don't submit your old stuff.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
lemon please reply to me
P good posing, just not really stunning concept. Also, his eyes look like he's some kind of animal. It's just kinda boring concept, that's it, nothing interesting except for posing itself.

key

Nebulae
I was bored, why not
Notc2Ph.jpg

Circle's a bit rigid but I only used tools available in GMod so I couldn't do anything about that. Not the best, but meh. First pose I've made in years. Feedback/critique would be much appreciated.

Reactions: List

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I was bored, why not
Notc2Ph.jpg

Circle's a bit rigid but I only used tools available in GMod so I couldn't do anything about that. Not the best, but meh. First pose I've made in years. Feedback/critique would be much appreciated.
what even is this

Status
Not open for further replies.