out of retirement
Nebulae
Shitpost
artworks-000174532110-mthtmk-t500x500.jpg

Reactions: List

pyszne piwko :D

Neutrino
Nebulae
Will there be any apps like in the other events, or it will be like you just post ip or somethin'

pyszne piwko :D

Neutrino
Nebulae
Veri gut then, but i have a trash router and i must join server very quickly or gmod will cut my internet for five minutes, so rip. I will join like at 4pm so there will be no problems

Reactions: List

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae

8HZeTNh.png

Strike. Move. Survive.

JUNE 15th

7pm UK Time

Cherkasy Forest, Northern Ukraine.
In the shadow of Combine occupation, it remains one of the most heavily patrolled regions of the Outlands - and also one of its most mysterious. Used for decades by the Soviet military, long before the Seven Hour War, this patch of isolated woodland soon gathered a reputation as a place of secrecy.

The locals called it 'Bilyy Les'
The White Forest

Now, the battle drums sound again. This vital pass and its facilities are required by a new and rising power in the east. The sound of war and the thunder of guns will shatter this ancient forest and leave destruction in its wake.

The conflict continues...

15 . 06 . 18

This will be a 100 slot event using the main server.

It will be open to all factions to participate in (CAB/WI excluded, perhaps with some exceptions if authorised)

Citizens will most likely take on refugee roles within the wider scope of the event.

The event will operate on the basis of S2K

This event takes place years prior to the events of HL2:E2, during the current time of the server

NLR is enforced throughout, but PKs can be active under Quest conditions - warning will be given beforehand

No refunds will be issued from loss through the event.

MAP CONTENT HERE

Feel free to ask anything else below

Mad credits to @Danny for his brilliant work on the poster

when 7mp uk time? 7pm*

Status
Not open for further replies.