Corona Anticuus: The Prequel, Return of the Pope | Crusader Kings III Nebulous Gamenight

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
4yjbs5bpojy41.jpg

CORONA ANTICUUS
EPISODE ???: RETURN OF THE POPE
A nebulous community game

START DATE 867

We have explored the Age of Discovery and set sail for every corner of the globe, we have witnessed the Age of Reformation and seen the downfall of the catholic church with our very eyes, we have lived through the Age of Absolutism and witnessed firsthand how monarchs seized power and toppled civilizations they once were allied to, and basked in the glory of the Age of Reformation where we saw liberty and democracy prosper.

Now we return to the Dark Ages of Europe.

I can't write like Mendel.

NOTE: Currently the Xbox gamepass for PC costs only $1 and allows you to play CK3 and a few other games for that price for a month, if you're interested in playing or want to check the game out I highly recommend you pick it up, you will need to make a Paradox Account in order to play multiplayer.

____
RULES
1. No cringe nae-nae babies
2. No killing other players for no reason

____
ROSTER (Comment down below with what character you want to play, Duchys or below preferred to make things a bit more interesting)
@Mute - Unsure but I will most likely play a count.
@Merlinsclaw - Munster
taken - Alba (Scotland)

@afric

Duke Thibault, Duke of Champagne
@cns

Duke Boudewijn V Boudewijnszoon, Duke of Flanders
@ein

Prince Robert II 'the Old', Duke of Burgundy
@Mendel

???
@Shrike

???

@uncle kev

duchess matilda of tuscany @Smallfries

Duke of Toulousse @afric

chieftain làvrrohas - high chiefdom of åarjetje @ruble

7PM SUNDAY

Last edited:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 4425

yall are forgetting this is ck3, itd probably work out better if both of you worked together, one as a king and another as a duke
im killing him i dont care FUCK YOU I WILL FUCK YOUR WIFE

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I’d be down to join. I don’t care who I play lol. Maybe someone near y’all

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
4yjbs5bpojy41.jpg

CORONA ANTICUUS
EPISODE ???: RETURN OF THE POPE
A nebulous community game

START DATE 867

We have explored the Age of Discovery and set sail for every corner of the globe, we have witnessed the Age of Reformation and seen the downfall of the catholic church with our very eyes, we have lived through the Age of Absolutism and witnessed firsthand how monarchs seized power and toppled civilizations they once were allied to, and basked in the glory of the Age of Reformation where we saw liberty and democracy prosper.

Now we return to the Dark Ages of Europe.

I can't write like Mendel.

NOTE: Currently the Xbox gamepass for PC costs only $1 and allows you to play CK3 and a few other games for that price for a month, if you're interested in playing or want to check the game out I highly recommend you pick it up, you will need to make a Paradox Account in order to play multiplayer.

____
RULES
1. No cringe nae-nae babies

____
ROSTER (Comment down below with what character you want to play, Duchys or below preferred to make things a bit more interesting)
@Mute - Unsure but I will most likely play a count.
@Merlinsclaw - Munster
taken - Alba (Scotland)

CURRENT DATE IS UNDECIDED, MOST LIKELY THIS WEEKEND (?), HOST ALSO NEEDED CAUSE MY INTERNET IS SHIT

Also change the start date to 1066 or I'll fucking kill you

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah, I'm down to play :D

I'll play whatever in Europe probably, I'll just close my eyes and pick a random area of Europe to play as either a king or lower

Also I Believe in the game rules in game you can change it so players are not allowed to plot to kill each other

D

Deleted member 4425

Yeah, I'm down to play :smiley:

I'll play whatever in Europe probably, I'll just close my eyes and pick a random area of Europe to play as either a king or lower

Also I Believe in the game rules in game you can change it so players are not allowed to plot to kill each other
we should keep plot to kill open for RP purposes in case some retard does some shit

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Yeah, I'm down to play :smiley:

Itll stay open because theres bound to be some infighting and blackmail and shit like that but I dont want players killing eachother for “lol it was funny”

D

Deleted member 4425

looks like 1066, we doing this tomorrow or sunday