Corrupt-A-Wish

Samuel Walton

Neutrino
Nebulae
I wish I could eat what I want whenever I want

Granted, but your body will quickly start to give up on you to a point where you a rendered useless and can't physically work to a point your body will cave in like a black hole and you will turn into nothing.

I wish metal could be edible.

Reactions: List

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
Granted, but your body will quickly start to give up on you to a point where you a rendered useless and can't physically work to a point your body will cave in like a black hole and you will turn into nothing.

I wish metal could be edible.

Granted but you have a high risk of choking on the metal or it killing you in other ways.

I wish I could die painlessly right now

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
Shit
I wish Lemonpunch would come back like nothing ever happened with all our characters back

Granted, but it shuts down on the next morning.

I wish for an Albino German Shepherd...

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Granted, but you get no sense of fullness and will continue to eat until you simply fucking DIE

I wish for my exams to be over

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
I wish for my exams to be over so I stop procrastinating from revising by posting in this thread
Granted, but you get no grades on the exams and now that they're over you have nothing to procrastinate from, therefore causing an existential crisis because how can you live without procrastinating?

I wish I had this amplifier head and cabinet
orange-th30-head-174641.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Granted, but all music you will ever listen to again slowly turns into All Star by Smash Mouth the longer you listen

I wish I had an RC helicopter

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
Granted, but you get no grades on the exams and now that they're over you have nothing to procrastinate from, therefore causing an existential crisis because how can you live without procrastinating?

I wish I had this amplifier head and cabinet
orange-th30-head-174641.jpg

But you cant listen to any music you like.

I wish for a McChicken nurger or something im hungry af