Cr3d1tz offers his greetings

Cr3d1tz

Noob DM
Nebulae
Hello nebulous crowd, the pleasure's mine.

So lately I have really not been gaming as much as I used to, but I suddenly had this urge to start up GMOD once more, despite the many hours of my youth it had already claimed. Just scrolling through the legacy server listings, I found this super populated HL2RP server, like dayuumm. HL2RP was and is one of my fav gamemodes ever.

I've been playing HL2RP on a handful of servers over the years and it's been filled with ups and downs, from majestic RP to mingefilled cesspools. I've been admin on maybe three servers and have had the chance to experience RP for most factions from the lower to the upper echelons. It's been fun either way and an overall unique experience no matter which faction you played.

The faction I've played most is probably Civil Protection, but to be honest, I do have the impression that the resistance side offers the most potential for creating an exhilarating roleplay scenario. You may curse me or praise me, but that's the kinda impression I get.

The first impression of the HL2RP server that I got upon joining/spawning was that it has numerous custom plugins and features. It really creates such a unique atmosphere within the usually dull HL2RP setup, which once again re-kindled that interest to be part of it all and to roleplay within it. The most players around, which I happened to interact with, are very well versed roleplayers and I rarely ever get to see a minge. Then the forums, just wow. There must have been so much effort put into this and it makes it so very comfortable to navigate through and it's design is so pleasing to the eye. The community itself is so very active and posts alot of quality content with dank meme discussions. Overall, it is quite amazing.

You lot seem like a pretty good community and even though I can't predict how active I will continue to be from now on, I do hope to get along with you all and have a great time roleplaying. First thing on my agenda is to join some of those sweet factions. My curiosity for them has been piqued. They do set the bars quite highly though.

So, with all of that out of the way. Hello once again!

Reactions: List

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Welcome bro'ski
any questions feel free to hit me up on steam or via the forums
Glad to know you like the better server ;)

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello nebulous crowd, the pleasure's mine.

So lately I have really not been gaming as much as I used to, but I suddenly had this urge to start up GMOD once more, despite the many hours of my youth it had already claimed. Just scrolling through the legacy server listings, I found this super populated HL2RP server, like dayuumm. HL2RP was and is one of my fav gamemodes ever.

I've been playing HL2RP on a handful of servers over the years and it's been filled with ups and downs, from majestic RP to mingefilled cesspools. I've been admin on maybe three servers and have had the chance to experience RP for most factions from the lower to the upper echelons. It's been fun either way and an overall unique experience no matter which faction you played.

The faction I've played most is probably Civil Protection, but to be honest, I do have the impression that the resistance side offers the most potential for creating an exhilarating roleplay scenario. You may curse me or praise me, but that's the kinda impression I get.

The first impression of the HL2RP server that I got upon joining/spawning was that it has numerous custom plugins and features. It really creates such a unique atmosphere within the usually dull HL2RP setup, which once again re-kindled that interest to be part of it all and to roleplay within it. The most players around, which I happened to interact with, are very well versed roleplayers and I rarely ever get to see a minge. Then the forums, just wow. There must have been so much effort put into this and it makes it so very comfortable to navigate through and it's design is so pleasing to the eye. The community itself is so very active and posts alot of quality content with dank meme discussions. Overall, it is quite amazing.

You lot seem like a pretty good community and even though I can't predict how active I will continue to be from now on, I do hope to get along with you all and have a great time roleplaying. First thing on my agenda is to join some of those sweet factions. My curiosity for them has been piqued. They do set the bars quite highly though.

So, with all of that out of the way. Hello once again!

Welcome my man.

Cr3d1tz

Noob DM
Nebulae
Welcome my man.

Thanks, I'll definitely see you around on the server. It should be alright to walk up to you like:

"Hey, it's me your cousin. I happen to be a little low on tokens..."

jk man

We'll have some fun hopefully.

...also please send tokens...

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Thanks, I'll definitely see you around on the server. It should be alright to walk up to you like:

"Hey, it's me your cousin. I happen to be a little low on tokens..."

jk man

We'll have some fun hopefully.

...also please send tokens...

Take a neb instead.

I'm dirt poor on tokens.