Crafter & Scavenger Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Roster purged of inactives. If you disagree with your removal (you'll've been told on discord), message me. Due to a lack of staff documentation you may have slipped through the cracks.

Reactions: List

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
All scavenger slots are now taken. Thank you for applying. After a month, another activity check will be run. Applications are processed on a legacy basis, meaning that older applications take precedence over newer ones. This means apply as soon as you like.

Not too soon tho as I am likely to forgor about them...

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae

Please note that I've since resigned from my staff position, so this is a notice not to contact me about this document any further. Thanks.​

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
rework coming soontm
maxresdefault.jpg

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
The original post has been updated with new information.

Changes to the Scavenging system and breakdown are the primary changes to be read up on. I will clean up the thread at a later date

Initial changes to some recipes will be rolling out soon. More to come on the rest of the system soon!

This thread will be locked and cleaned up - Questions and suggestions should be directed to my DMs.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
sheet has recieved an update. main post has been changed to reflect this.

applications for crafters will be handled soon. those that still wish to apply may do so. if you have an application out that is not yet updated to a proper name and bumped, and are still interested, please change it's name and bump it.

Status
Not open for further replies.