Status
Not open for further replies.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i think the roster slots should be separated by flags held
on the off-chance that everyone/a majority applies for only 1 particular flag and the entire roster is filled solely with people who can only make armor and the supply lines tank

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae

Update 6:​

All suggested melee weapons added except the katana and stun baton

Empty plastic bottle and stationary radio added.

Container crafting added. Requires no flags. Containers are ALWAYS raidable, by ANYONE and must be marked as 'CRAFTED CONTAINER [name] - RAIDABLE'

food will not be added, just do it ingame. pins and such can just be asked for from admins its nbd

RESIN update coming soon ™️

these updates will be live on the sheet before long

Reactions: List
Nebulae

Container crafting added. Requires no flags. Containers are ALWAYS raidable, by ANYONE and must be marked as 'CRAFTED CONTAINER [name] - RAIDABLE'

food will not be added, just do it ingame. pins and such can just be asked for from admins its nbd

The day shall come when PINS will be craftable in a proper normal sane recipe such as either 1 scrap of metal or 1 plastic

so citizens that carry ''trash'' will have a purpose for it, a sane civilized purpose of crafting pins for hanging roleplay on walls
city business that gets raided and checked, and they find 20 plastic there, with the logical assumption that it is a clump that is used for crafting pins of other sane stuff
that will be a good day when it cometh

edit:
:16k: :fullownership:

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
The day shall come when PINS will be craftable in a proper normal sane recipe such as either 1 scrap of metal or 1 plastic

so citizens that carry ''trash'' will have a purpose for it, a sane civilized purpose of crafting pins for hanging roleplay on walls
city business that gets raided and checked, and they find 20 plastic there, with the logical assumption that it is a clump that is used for crafting pins of other sane stuff
that will be a good day when it cometh

edit:
:16k: :fullownership:
IMG_7719.png

(screenshot because quoting is broken on mobile)

What I think @TheInnkeeper means with this is that if you want to craft something that isn‘t on the spreadsheet you can, if you find a fair crafting recipe/tools for it

Nebulae
IMG_7719.png

What I think @TheInnkeeper means with this is that if you want to craft something that isn‘t on the spreadsheet you can, if you find a fair crafting recipe/tools for it
nah i mean
the recipe of the pin is scuffed at the moment, it's pending on the god's grace list to be changed
my post was more refering to this :)

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
IMG_7719.png

yes you just need to ask if its not on the list and we'll talk about it

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae

update is now live on the sheet

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae

Update 7:​

Please post applications in the 'Character Authorization' sections. Applications sent to me on discord or a forum PM will no longer be considered. If you've sent them to me on discord or a PM, please send it again in the authorization section.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae

Update 8: RESIN​

image.png

Combine Resin added.
Combine Resin is used for a number of recipes previously exclusive to the Combine. Recipes such as these need a Combine Fabricator to function - a workbench that'll be added in a later update. For now, the Workbench in the CiviPro HQ functions as such.

Due to this, all COMBINE restricted items are now no longer restricted, as they require Resin and a Combine Fabricator instead.

Resin can also be used in events to repair combine machinery, power dead terminals, and a whole host of other things. It's really handy to have around!

Resin is common for the Combine - each week they get 20 of it, and unlike their other supplies, it isn't wasted if unused, so keep saving it if need be! Though do note - the only container in HPR that is raidable is the Combine Resin one.

Rebels - Resin is an extremely rare, hard-to-find resource. You know what they say about Resin - Look for more resin.
It'll most likely be given through french elephants fringe elements in the CMB faction, like rogue cops or resistance members in the engineer corps.

Of course, it can be obtained in violent ways - raiding engineer workshifts - raiding the HPR, even - or salvaging combine machinery after some kind of raid.

Recipes have been updated on the document.

Additionally:

Weapon upgrades!

You can now upgrade weapons from their 'lesser' counterparts into better versions. For example, turning a Benelli Nova into an M1014, or a USP-M into a USP-T! These all require Resin and a Fabricator, though - so get to work!

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Clarification;

For example, if you make a Reinforced Resistance Coat, you have to wait 1 week before making ANY other tailoring item.
The cooldown is global for the item type. If you have multiple flags, you can have a 'T' cooldown, but still be able to make E and F items without issue.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Clarification;

For example, if you make a Reinforced Resistance Coat, you have to wait 1 week before making ANY other tailoring item.
The cooldown is global for the item type. If you have multiple flags, you can have a 'T' cooldown, but still be able to make E and F items without issue.
Out of curiosity, what's the cause for the mandatory wait period?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

stopping abrupt booms of items appearing during moments of high intensity like the 30 minutes before a raid

otherwise people can stockpile all the items until they're needed instead of slow-dripping them into the rebel supplies

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
I advise people to go and look at what items actually have a cooldown on them. For example, there's no ammo with a cooldown, and only 7 weapons.

It's the high-tier expensive stuff that, in past iterations, would've been locked away by token farming time requirements. It's very easy to get the materials for a blacksuit now, so there's a cooldown to prevent market flooding.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae

Reminder: Items in the CMB Crafting Containers [as well as the raidable resin one] are ONLY to be accessed and used by CMB crafters (rank does not matter). The password is only to be shared among other crafters. If you're shown sharing the password (and thus letting the supplies inside spread through the economy) you'll have your whitelist removed.​

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae

Roster updated. Applications for Combine Crafters & Crafters are now closed.​

If you didn't get in this time, sorry! Apps were approved on a basis of seniority of posting (meaning the earlier apps posted had more weight) and faction allegiance. Some people who were denied were only denied because they were a member of one of the resistance groups that already had a character with flags, and we didn't want to flood the flags with only one faction.

Now that the roster is full, I'll be doing activity checks weekly. Characters with flags are still private, so if you've had bad activity, you'll get a message from me.

Scavenger apps are still open. The rule of restricting per faction is still in place, but it's more lenient, unless your faction already has two or three, you're likely to be accepted.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae

Update 9: Cooldown Removal & Activity check​

Cooldowns have been removed globally. If this floods the market, they may be temporarily removed.

Additionally, players who have not crafted a single item since gaining the flags will be messaged. If they haven't done anything by the next activity check (in a week or so), they'll be removed to make space.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
FYI to anyone making applications, I'll be reviewing them after the activity check, so don't worry if I don't get back to you before then x

Status
Not open for further replies.