Information Crooked Hillary thread

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Well, one of the white girls said that white racism and rape against men is impossible, when I said that both exist half of the class gasped and some laughed at me.

This is what Sweden has become.
That's fucking retarded.

Honestly fuck the people pushing their agenda using that shit, it's ridiculous. Nobody should have to feel guilty for something their race/gender/ancestors did.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
sweden is a mix of sjw "dont hurt my feelings" ruling our media, liberal hippie teachers in our schools, a government run by rich assholes who really dont care what is going on because they live in the 1% areas of sweden and a youth of WORLDSTAR!!!!!! refugee wigger kids.

combine all that and you have sweden

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
sweden is a mix of sjw "dont hurt my feelings" ruling our media, liberal hippie teachers in our schools, a government run by rich assholes who really dont care what is going on because they live in the 1% areas of sweden and a youth of WORLDSTAR!!!!!! refugee wigger kids.

Don't forget the bottleflips and dabbing.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

I mean I knew it was bad but jesus.

You guys literally don't have an identity anymore, not one that I can see.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
yes yes sweden is cuckland

i think we should focus on the presidential election guys i mean afterall it is the 8th today.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I mean I knew it was bad but jesus.

You guys literally don't have an identity anymore, not one that I can see.
Actually here in Sweden we have something call "Person-nummer" which is a unique number containing the time of your birth and 4 (private) letters that makes your unique number. So my person-nummer is 010103****. This number can be used to track where I (currently) live, what my name is, my family, and a bunch of other details.

Humans in Sweden are basically numbers. Every human has their own number.
All persons who are registered in Sweden are given a personal identity number. The personal identity number is an identity designation that you retain your whole life. The personal identity number consists of a person’s date of birth, a birth number and a check digit. The only information that can be gleaned from your personal identity number is your date of birth and sex. The sex is specified by the second to last digit, and is odd for males and even for females.

Not sure if the UK has anything similar.

Nebulae
what is person nummer something shocking?

it's like... a id of sorts, made to keep track of people easier

other countries dont have anything like that?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
what is person nummer something shocking?

it's like... a id of sorts, made to keep track of people easier

other countries dont have anything like that?
If we do, we're not told about it

Literally the first time I've heard about something like that.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
63541548b634b7b03bd7bcd143368f37.jpg

Holymilk

Nucleus
Nebulae
fuck, guys its over, hillary got north carolina and majority of florida + new york and california and the original blue states..........

smh

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
except instead of killing people who commit crimes they ignore it.
so anybody who commits a crime gets the chair?

shit man im wipin my fuckin pirated songs then lol i dont want to die for listening to bootleg nirvana recordings fuck that