Crusader Kings 2

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
8DBVEJw.jpg

hey so im doing good, just established norway.

I tried becoming immortal but the woman i met was a fraud so no dice with that, Thorirs been really good with everything tbh, even became a hero in the wolf society thing which is the top rank, fought bohemia and won by just staying in a single province and holding it until I won it while my vassals fought cause i was too much of a pussy to fight and now I'm out of money

i'm trying to get to feudal since im stuck in tribal right now, should be able to vote on it in a year but I dont have enough cash to build up my capital to evolve so please give me tips for it since i cant take the gold from the jews

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 4425

8DBVEJw.jpg

I tried becoming immortal but the woman i met was a fraud so no dice with that, Thorirs been really good with everything tbh, even became a hero in the wolf society thing which is the top rank, fought bohemia and won by just staying in a single province and holding it until I won it while my vassals fought cause i was too much of a pussy to fight and now I'm out of money

i'm trying to get to feudal since im stuck in tribal right now, should be able to vote on it in a year but I dont have enough cash to build up my capital to evolve so please give me tips for it since i cant take the gold from the jews
Can you go on raids? I find that gets a LOT of cash.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
8DBVEJw.jpg

take boats if you can and raid england, if you raise your levies, you can see a small torch on the right when you select them, click on that and get them on the boats, fuck scotland/england for money and you'll be good to go

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
manichean girls be like: by zurvan have you seen the new weaving machine that astruykuh has??

manichean boys be like:
unknown.png

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Can you go on raids? I find that gets a LOT of cash.
yeah but Im a bit scared to raid the danes or swedes cause i bet ill get cucked by them the second i step foot onto their provinces

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
yeah but Im a bit scared to raid the danes or swedes cause i bet ill get cucked by them the second i step foot onto their provinces
take a boat to cyprus and raid its easy money and they dont defend themselves

the swedes and danes are unprofitable to raid beacuse they make nothing

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
alright time to be norwegian pirates im gonna go pillage the english and break into bq's house cya soon

sots

community bear
Nebulae
but I dont have enough cash to build up my capital
Business focus is amazing
Establish trade routes every time they come up
Build markets in your holdings
Banish prisoners to take their cash money

Currently have 2k in Muslim ireland
Actually risking your army in raids BTFO MONEY LAUNDERING AND TRADE GANG

Uranio

Atom
Nebulae
I never played this game, I don't know shit about this game. Not even the commands and mechanics
But if I can fuck someone else wife as @Mic15000 told me. Then I'm coming for sure.

When are we doing it?

D

Deleted member 4425

if you wanna set it up sure, or we could do it tommorrow to get some more people in
[doublepost=1571493578][/doublepost]
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THANK YOU I GOT LIKE 500 GOLD OUT OF IT
I mean I’ve got all the dlc’s

Also I told you lol raiding is fucking broken